• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must-Have Paperwork for a Successful Booth | PC Consultants on Saturday

In summary, to be a successful booth-goer, you will need: -paperwork (clip boards, order forms, brochures, etc.), -business cards, -calculator, -change, -tape, -pens and pencils, -scissors, -mini catalogs, -calendar, -flyers (for fundraising, bridal registries, etc.), -recruitment packets.
rbvernon
Silver Member
First w/out other PC Consultants. I just want to make sure that I bring the right paper work. What is some of the paperwork that is a must have for a booth? Also, if you could post it for me? That would help out so much!!!

I want to make sure I have all what I need with out doing overboard; but I want a successfull booth (who doesn't?).

Thanks so much for you help, in such a little time.

any smart cheffers out there????

I usually have a couple clip boards with catalogs and order forms, door prize slips and recipe cards. That's about it for paperwork. Maybe mini catalogs or old catalogs to hand out if you have any.Oh yes forgot a couple... Current and next months specials and consultant agreements plus any recruiting promotion going on.

Business cards, and do not forget your calendar- to book shows right there. I have the best luck booking them that day, when they are excited, instead of trying to track them down, once the excitement wears off.

mrssyvo said:
Business cards, and do not forget your calendar- to book shows right there. I have the best luck booking them that day, when they are excited, instead of trying to track them down, once the excitement wears off.

You know it's the little things that I didn't think of because it's habit just to have them with me!

I too have a booth tomorrow

I'm strapped for CA$H and I was going to sell some Ca$h n carry items I bought form the outlet...

Is there a rule that says I have to sell outlet items at outlet prices???

I was thinking on tacking on $1 or $2 to some items, so it would be between the outlet price and the old retail price - am I allowed to do that?

Had a booth today and it continues tomorrow. Put up a sign that you are taking orders today - if you are.. I have been selling cash and carry items.. I put up a baking station with all the baking things.. a stones set up with signs that they are on sale right now.. I am also giving away a collapsible bowl to get leads. Today I gave away 2 packets for catalog sales.. and 4 more promise to come up with a day to book.. I have their info. So far I have sold about 1.00 in cash and carry items.. and have a 300.00 show on PP3..so I am very excited.
Smile, stand, and show items to them.. (Look at this... see how this works? You have to have one of these..) cats, mini cats, SBs, smartie candies and little signs that say be a smartie..book a party, signs that say join my business.. help wanted, specials for Nov and Dec, recipe cards to hand out, and business cards to hand out. Good luck!! I am offering parties anyway they want it but suggesting cookie exchanges.. they really like that. Good luck!!

Don't forget your calculator and some change.

The things I am always afraid of forgetting, Tape, pens and hand sanitizer. You will be surprised how much you can use that LOL Oh and scissors. I find I use these while setting up if I need to trim my table cover or inevitably someone else needs it and it opens up a conversation with other vendors at the fair before it even gets going :) I bring just mini catalogs and have my copy of a catalog that I have in page protectors in a binder out to be viewed. Cost less to give out especially since I don't have any old ones. At the front of the binder is where I have my calendar and after that I have my host/guest specials and after the catalog is where I have my party theme recipes. After that I have my fundraising, and bridal registry flyers to give out if needed. I bring recruit packets, cooking and catalog host packets. The only cash and carry I do is usually Season's Best. I used to have lots but I found the only thing that really sold was the SB.

thanks so much for ya'll over ya'll help. i will let ya'll know how it goes. wish me luck!!!

Get the recipe cards to put your info on to pass out! At 30/1.00 you can't beat that! People are about 75% likely to keep that and about 25% on the business cards...

I used booth coupons with recipies on them and incentives for referrals. Also took replacement parts form and a form for "Sorry you are having trouble with your P/C items.

Attachments

• gift certificate template[1].doc
    203 KB · Views: 999
  • THANKS FOR VISITING OUR BOOTH[1].doc
    93 KB · Views: 522
  • Problem_Letter[1].doc
    73 KB · Views: 376
  • Booth_Drawing_Slip-New[1].doc
    193.5 KB · Views: 697
  • replacement_parts_order_frm.pdf
    130.8 KB · Views: 608
Sorry guys, thanks for visiting our booth and booth drawing slips are similar variations on the same thing.

Go to files on SC and search for booth coupons or fair coupons. There are lots out there to modify into your own.

Thanks for the replacement parts order form. I wondered where that was! My grandson was "helping me" yesterday and I gave him the cover to my AMG and he broke it. He looked at me and said, "Broke it Mamaw". He is just 2 so I told him it was okay!

Here is a recipe handout that I used for my booths. It is quick, easy, and people love it, it also has all of my info.
Also, my best booth tip. When you have a great conversation with osomeone, or they seem really willing to host a show, but a star on their door prize slip, then when you do your follow up calls call your stars FIRST. This will likely get you off to a great start and built your confidence to call everyone! I have booked 10 shows and got 1 recruit on 3 booths, and I am brand new (in my 6th week). Good luck!

Attachments

• Booth_Handout_with_Coupons[1].doc
    911 KB · Views: 526
well my booth went good for me. i collected $511 dollars & one show that booked in 2 weeks. i am doing an other one this saturday coming. so now i am ready to roll in the customers. again thanks so much for your help. i took alot of advice on here and it was a success!!!

THANKS!

Related to Must-Have Paperwork for a Successful Booth | PC Consultants on Saturday

1. What time will the booth be open on Saturday?

The booth will be open from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturday.

2. Where will the booth be located?

The booth will be located at the local farmer's market, in the designated vendor area. Look for the Pampered Chef banner and table set up with our products.

3. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the booth?

Yes, we will have exclusive deals and promotions available only at the booth on Saturday. Make sure to stop by and check them out!

4. Can I purchase products at the booth with a credit card?

Yes, we accept credit card payments at the booth. We also accept cash and check.

5. Will there be any cooking demonstrations or samples at the booth?

Yes, we will have a cooking demonstration and samples available at the booth. Come hungry and ready to taste some delicious treats!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• richardson3
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • maldvs
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies