• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Murder Mystery or Get Acquanted Show

In summary, a "Murder Mystery or Get Acquainted Show" event is a fun and interactive party where guests participate in solving a fictional murder mystery or getting to know each other through various games and activities. The duration of the event can vary from 2-3 hours and Pampered Chef offers a variety of themes for customization. All necessary materials and supplies are provided by Pampered Chef, and the event can be tailored to be age-appropriate for both adults and children.
momoftwins
I have a friend who wants to do a show to get acquainted with her neighbors in her new house. I was mentioning the murder mystery theme show (although I have never done one and want ideas/help) and she liked that. Has anyone ever done a get acquainted type show??

Any ideas, help and thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Sharisse

I think you could tie in a get to know your neighbors show with a murder mystery. Use a punch line like. Come met your neighbors and find out who killed Pam Perchef! Just an idea. You can do a search for murder mysteries there are a few posted in the files section. Maybe even change the script a little to acomidate the show.

, I think a murder mystery theme show would be a great idea for your friend's get acquainted event! I haven't personally done one either, but I've heard they can be a lot of fun. Some ideas that come to mind are having each guest play a specific character and giving them a backstory to follow throughout the show. You could also set up different stations or activities where guests have to solve clues or puzzles to figure out who the "murderer" is. Another idea could be to have themed decorations and food to add to the overall atmosphere. I hope this helps and I'm sure your friend's neighbors will have a blast at the show!

1. What is a "Murder Mystery or Get Acquainted Show" event?

A "Murder Mystery or Get Acquainted Show" event is a fun and interactive party where guests participate in solving a fictional murder mystery or getting to know each other through various games and activities.

2. How long does a "Murder Mystery or Get Acquainted Show" event typically last?

The duration of a "Murder Mystery or Get Acquainted Show" event can vary depending on the specific game or activities chosen, but on average it can last anywhere from 2-3 hours.

3. Can I customize the theme of the "Murder Mystery or Get Acquainted Show" event?

Yes, our team at Pampered Chef offers a variety of themes for "Murder Mystery or Get Acquainted Show" events, but we are also happy to work with you to create a customized theme that fits your preferences and needs.

4. Do I need to provide any materials or supplies for the event?

No, Pampered Chef provides all the necessary materials and supplies for the "Murder Mystery or Get Acquainted Show" event, including game scripts, props, and any necessary cooking or kitchen tools.

5. Can children participate in a "Murder Mystery or Get Acquainted Show" event?

Yes, we offer "Murder Mystery or Get Acquainted Show" events for both adults and children. Our team will tailor the event to be age-appropriate and engaging for all participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjsmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchefjsmith
  • chefmeg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cooking with Terry
  • cookn' katie