• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rev Up Your Booth: Participate in a Local Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Event

In summary, the event is coming up soon and the vendor was told to bring small items that would fit in saddlebags, but they could also bring bigger items for the show. The display ideas included having small items like strainers and flexible funnels, as well as bigger items like BBQ mitts and mix n chop knives.
KaryCam
Gold Member
I was approached yesterday at my booth by a rep from our local Harley-Davidson shop. They are having a big event with vendors and would like for me to participate. This rep was friends with the lady in the booth next to mine, that's how I got invited (moral: be nice to your fellow vendors) and she participated in this event last year and said it was great. The rep explained that I would need cash & carry items that were small enough to fit in saddlebags but I could also have bigger items for show.
Anyone have any ideas about what to have on hand or any ideas for displays or such?
Thanks

Hmmmm. When my Dad was alive, he was a biker. Here are the only items in the catalog that I could ever see him buying:
  • Can Strainer (for straining motor oil! LOL)
  • Flexible Funnels (for pouring motor oil!)
  • BBQ Mitt (they like the thick sturdy gloves like this for touching hot motorcycle parts)

Thanks, those are good ideas.
I think she also meant that they would be riding their motorcylcles there and couldn't take anything big with them.
My husband said something to the vendor next to me and she jokingly said, "Bikers have kitchens in their homes, they don't just live on the road."
Women will be there of course, but you know, it will be more of a mens' event.

LOL, yes, bikers do have kitchens. My dad didn't know how to use our's. My Mom caught him making a grilled cheese sandwich once. He dropped butter in the pan, melted it & then dropped in the bread which quickly soaked up the butter. He kept putting in butter. She found him with a pan of soggy bread. LOL His idea of cooking was to give me money & send me to a drive-thru. ;)I'm sure there are other bikers out there who are very good in the kitchen. My Dad just wasn't one of them. Bwahaha!!!

I really think that I would treat it like you would any other booth... Set up a nice display and have the smaller cash and carry and have all of your info. There are a lot of "normal" people that just so happen to love riding bikes, and yes they all cook and eat! There are only a certain few who are true bikers like in the movies, the rest are just normal every day people with families that have a Harley hobby...

My husband LOVES to work on his motorcycle. He's always tinkering around in the garage. He's had a few instances where he's dropped very small parts inside the bike cavity, and his hands are too big or too short to reach down to get them.

I handed him my saute' tongs and he's been able to easily reach the parts that were previously unreachable.

He LOVES my saute' tongs.

Mix N Chop!!!! Vegetable Peelers, Quickut Knives. I know they aren't big $ items, but people are always looking for those.

1. What products do you offer at your motorcycle event booth?

At our motorcycle event booth, we offer a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef. This includes our popular cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food storage containers. We also have a selection of grilling and outdoor cooking products perfect for motorcycle enthusiasts.

2. Are your products specifically designed for motorcycle riders?

While our products are not specifically designed for motorcycle riders, they are perfect for anyone who loves to cook and entertain. Our durable and versatile products are great for on-the-go cooking and make a great addition to any outdoor gathering, including motorcycle events.

3. Do you offer any special deals or discounts at your motorcycle event booth?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts at our event booths. Make sure to stop by our booth to see our current deals and discounts. You can also sign up for our email list to stay updated on any upcoming sales and promotions.

4. Can I place an order for your products at the motorcycle event booth?

Yes, you can place an order for our products at our motorcycle event booth. Our consultants will be happy to assist you with any questions and help you place an order. You can also visit our website to browse our products and place an order online if you prefer.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party at my motorcycle club?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get your motorcycle club together for a fun and delicious event. Our consultants can help you plan and host a successful party with our products. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products as a thank you for hosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies