• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Non-Locals Participate in the Mother's Day Bag Special?

In summary, the "Mother's Day Bag Special!" includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as a stoneware pan, a kitchen tool, a cookbook, and other surprises, as well as a special Mother's Day themed tote bag. It is priced at $50, but the total value of the products included is over $100. The products included are pre-selected and cannot be changed, but it is guaranteed that you will love all the items. Unfortunately, it is only available for shipping within the United States. However, you can add a personalized note or message to the bag for your mom before checking out.
3girls
Gold Member
Post a picture of both bags on your facebook page.

ok...here is a special for you all for Mother's Day. $30 sorry locals only will have everything ship to me and then we will get together...this will include tax and shipping Market Tote & Lunch on the Go! Tote Combo normal price is $28 plus tax and local shipping of $4.75...Let me know, I would like to place all orders by April 20th. I picked this date, because I have a booth the next day.

All you need is 6 orders and you have a show. you could do a drawing for the host special if you like.

Be creative!

Good Luck!

I had a downline consultant whose friend ordered 5 sets and one lunch tote. She put that in as a guest order and then got her own market bag at 15% off and could choose a 60% off item too. She was thrilled.

Hi there! I'm interested in your Mother's Day special, but I'm not local. Is there any way to still participate? Also, could you provide a picture of both bags so I can see what they look like? Thanks!

What is included in the "Mother's Day Bag Special!"?

The "Mother's Day Bag Special!" includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as a stoneware pan, a kitchen tool, a cookbook, and other surprises. It also comes with a special Mother's Day themed tote bag.

How much does the "Mother's Day Bag Special!" cost?

The "Mother's Day Bag Special!" is priced at $50, but the total value of the products included is over $100. It's a great deal for a limited time offer!

Can I choose what products are included in the "Mother's Day Bag Special!"?

No, the products included in the "Mother's Day Bag Special!" are pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we guarantee that you will love all the items included in the bag!

Is the "Mother's Day Bag Special!" available for international shipping?

Unfortunately, the "Mother's Day Bag Special!" is only available for shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Can I add a personalized message or note to the "Mother's Day Bag Special!" for my mom?

Yes, you can add a personalized note or message to the "Mother's Day Bag Special!" before checking out. We will make sure to include it with the bag when it is shipped to your mom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AFWife34
  • babywings76