• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Morfia: A Shining Example of Generosity & Success

In summary, Morfia and Danielle had a conversation about business and Danielle was able to hear what Morfia had to say. Morfia offered to help Danielle with her business and Danielle accepted. Morfia had a party this week and called SO excited! The sales were okay - just under $500 but she got FIVE bookings and the most exciting part for her was that they all live in different towns so they are all different groups and new lines of people that she can work with. Morfia is grateful for all the help she receives and plans to continue to offer her help.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I just wanted to shout out to Morfia! Recently I posted for help with a consultant who really wanted to step up her business and she offered to talk with her.

They had a conversation and Danielle was able to hear what she said (know what I mean?).

Well, she had a party this week (a result of the coaching ideas Morfia shared) and called SO excited! The sales were okay - just under $500 but she got FIVE bookings and the most exciting part for her was that they all live in different towns so they are all different groups and new lines of people that she can work with.

THANK YOU for taking YOUR time to help!! Morfia you are SO great! Thanks for being you and being here for all of us! :love0010:

That's awesome. Glad she could hear Morfia :)
Good for you!

I totally bow down before Morfia! :)

Wow! I"m saying thanks for her, too. Many times you can't hear what your leader is trying to say. That is so awesome that you did that Morfia!

You know--I love to help--(Actually thinking of becoming a sales leader- It just feels so natural-But I love my business as well--so its a tough one)Anyway-you are so very welcome--I share from the heart and when you are open-you hear it all--Please forward the thank you to the HO it will work as a reference!!!thanks!!!

You are so great to help out!!
Maybe you could share some of what you said to her to help her get 5 bookings at a show. I can barely seem to get one anymore no matter how much fun the guests are having.

morfia said:
You know--I love to help--

(Actually thinking of becoming a sales leader- It just feels so natural-But I love my business as well--so its a tough one)
Anyway-you are so very welcome--I share from the heart and when you are open-you hear it all--

Please forward the thank you to the HO it will work as a reference!!!

thanks!!!

Are you planning to go to HO? That would be so cool!

pamperedlinda said:
Are you planning to go to HO? That would be so cool!

Family and I have been talking about this -LOTS- The pay would be triple-and so would my time away from my sons--I have an offer but think its too soon--Kids are too young--

morfia said:
Family and I have been talking about this -LOTS- The pay would be triple-and so would my time away from my sons--I have an offer but think its too soon--Kids are too young--

Oh wow, good for you! I'm sure it's nice to know it might be an option for you down the road! But yes, I bet it's a lot of traveling!

What an awesome opportunity Morfia! You would be fabulous at HO.

OMG!! Morfia! You would be SOOOOOO great at being a Sales Leader! It must be a tough decision though with your boys being the ages they are....it will work out however it is supposed to!

What an awesome opportunity for you Morfia! I know it must be a very difficult decision but you'll do what's right for you and your family!

My husband often says if we ever moved to the Chicago area he would want me to get a HO job - I would be interested but am far from qualified.

I am so excited for you!! I will send HO the thanks!

Morfia~ that's an awesome opportunity for you!! Keep us posted :)

thanks Beth--

WOW Morfia! That is an awesome opportunity. However, I know having children puts everything into a different perspective.

I also think you would be GREAT!

Well I love Pampered Chef--I wish I COULD DO BOTH---With all the Thank You's maybe I will get the virtual Hospitality award!!

Ok, I missed something...did you share what you said?

BTW, Morfia, I think you would be a natural as a Sales Leader! Go for it, we need people like you!

Would you still visit us here?

She better! She could be the official HO lurker! :)

You would be awesome Morfia! You have our votes!

pamperedlinda said:
Would you still visit us here?

Duh---- lol-------

of COURSE I WILL ----I am not going anywhere just yet---

That is amazing! And we can all say we knew you when! I'll be praying that the Lord helps you make your decision and you'll have peace with it.

Congratulations!

Notes from MorfiaWhen talking to the guest at close of sale and you get the response “No, I’m not interested in hosting a show”, ask, “Is the no, now or maybe later?”.Split up the recipe on cards for guests so everyone can participateDrop off a snack at a work place, with your cards and catalogsMake it about the host
“She wanted to have you over. Give something back to her by having a show.”(in the next few months-bookings)Past host appreciation
In and Out party
All new and old stuff
Give a free Season’s Best with order
2 stations – One demos for the other
Bread
Peanut Butter TorteDon’t know anyone who cooks?-----Everyone Eats!!
Spending $2 a meal?----------------we can show you how!
6 o’clock salad with friends--------Girls Night IN-!!Cover Stones, Cookware, and Knives, give tickets, recapDo you have more month at the end of your money?Challenge hostess to have guest bring strangers and reward her with $2 off per strangerNurses at Pediatrician’s Office
Take a snack and leave books

Related to Morfia: A Shining Example of Generosity & Success

1. What is "Morfia: A Shining Example of Generosity & Success"?

"Morfia: A Shining Example of Generosity & Success" is a book written by renowned chef and philanthropist, Morfia. It is a collection of her personal stories, lessons, and recipes that highlight the importance of generosity and how it can lead to success in both personal and professional aspects of life.

2. How is this book relevant to Pampered Chef?

Morfia is a consultant for Pampered Chef and has been a part of the company for many years. She embodies the company's values of generosity and success, making her book a perfect fit for the brand. Plus, the book also includes some of Morfia's favorite Pampered Chef recipes.

3. What can readers expect to learn from "Morfia: A Shining Example of Generosity & Success"?

Readers can expect to learn about the power of generosity in both personal and professional relationships. They will also gain insight into Morfia's personal journey to success and how she incorporates her values into her cooking and business practices.

4. Is this book only for chefs or people in the culinary industry?

No, this book is for anyone who is interested in learning about the impact of generosity and how it can lead to success. While it does include some of Morfia's personal recipes, the main focus is on her experiences and lessons that can be applied to any profession or aspect of life.

5. Can I purchase "Morfia: A Shining Example of Generosity & Success" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Morfia: A Shining Example of Generosity & Success" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991