• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

More-Toy-Recalls"Stay Safe: Latest Toy Recalls at Mattel.com

In summary, this conversation involves a discussion about product recalls from China and the concern over the safety and quality of products made in China. The participants also express frustration over the lack of options for buying products made in the USA and the abundance of toys and technology in today's society. The conversation also touches on the importance of monitoring children's exposure to technology and the impact of changes in society.
chefkristin
Gold Member
check it out.....

http://www.mattel.com/safety/us/

thanks so much for posting this... i have that cars sarge car. they're sending a voucher for a new one! thanks again... WHAT NEXT??

Personally, I'm starting to think China is trying to kill us:eek:

I have update on recalls from the FDA and I get at least one a day. The vast majority are products from China.

You can sign up for these updates via the FDA website fda.gov.

I started when the dogfood fiasco started.

Last edited:
It would help if 90% off what we have in the US was no made IN China. Toys especially. I heard the head of Mattel say something about there is no price limit on quality & safety, esp when children are involved. It's too bad that we can't be making products in a safer, more regulated environment. And why don't I get more choices of buying USA made products for my kids? I'd rather pay more. Maybe THEN she just would have fewer but quality products.

Jules711 said:
It would help if 90% off what we have in the US was no made IN China. Toys especially. I heard the head of Mattel say something about there is no price limit on quality & safety, esp when children are involved. It's too bad that we can't be making products in a safer, more regulated environment. And why don't I get more choices of buying USA made products for my kids? I'd rather pay more. Maybe THEN she just would have fewer but quality products.
Very Well put! I agree 100%! I don't remember having all these toys when I was a kid. I had my Barbies!! I also played outside have the time-ALL DAY!

No kidding! My DD has too many grandparents. We were just talking about this and then her grandpa goes to the store and comes back with 3 new toys and a jumbo pixie stick! HELLO! She's 3! Luckily, doesn't know it's candy and YES, the 3 toys WERE made in China. Disney and Pixar stuff.

chefkristin said:
Very Well put! I agree 100%! I don't remember having all these toys when I was a kid. I had my Barbies!! I also played outside have the time-ALL DAY!

AMEN SISTER!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!

jrstephens said:
AMEN SISTER!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!
I also remember that we were allowed to walk to the corner store to get gum or candy or whatever by ourselves. This would never be ok today!!! Things are so different now. My son knows how to play on the computer. He also has handheld video games. I think I finally learned to ride a bike at 5- LOL!!!

I get upset every time WE get a new Pampered Chef product with "china" stamped or stickered on our products. We have high quality products so why are they made in CHINA?? I know... price points. This is a very irritating subject with me and my only negative about our company.

Thanks for posting this Kristin!
My kids have a few of the Backyardigans and Diego toys listed on the last recall, but were okay because of when we bought them.

ahammons said:
Thanks for posting this Kristin!
My kids have a few of the Backyardigans and Diego toys listed on the last recall, but were okay because of when we bought them.
you are welcome!

Related to More-Toy-Recalls"Stay Safe: Latest Toy Recalls at Mattel.com

1. What are the current toy recalls from Mattel?

As of now, the current toy recalls from Mattel include Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Barbie Dream Camper, and Hot Wheels Ultimate Gator Car Wash. For a full list, please visit Mattel's website.

2. Are these toy recalls affecting all Mattel products?

No, these toy recalls are specific to certain products and not all Mattel products are affected. It is important to check the list provided by Mattel for a complete and updated list of affected products.

3. What should I do if I own one of the recalled toys?

If you own one of the recalled toys, it is important to stop using it immediately and follow the instructions provided by Mattel for returning or disposing of the product. You can also contact Mattel's customer service for further assistance.

4. How can I stay updated on future toy recalls?

Mattel regularly updates their website with any new toy recalls. You can also sign up for their email notifications or follow their social media accounts for the latest updates.

5. Is it safe to continue purchasing toys from Mattel?

Yes, it is safe to continue purchasing toys from Mattel. The company has strict safety standards and regularly conducts safety checks on their products. However, it is always important to carefully read the safety warnings and instructions before using any toy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Kodeysmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies