• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crib Recall (Curteousy of Toys R Us)

In summary, Toys R Us has issued a recall for all of their crib models, including "Just Born" and "Babi Italia" brands, due to potential safety hazards. To determine if your crib is included in the recall, you can check the model number and date code on the crib's label. If it matches the listed information, you should immediately stop using the crib and contact Toys R Us for a repair kit or refund. There have been no reported injuries at this time, but it is crucial to follow the recall instructions to ensure the safety of infants and toddlers.
nikked
Gold Member
I just got an email regarding a crib recall...we've made it through all these recalls of cribs with no problems, but finally got hit! BUMMER!

Anyhow, just posting the link incase anyone has one...The good news is, they're replacing the crib! We bought ours on clearance at Babies R Us, so we should make out okay...

http://www2.toysrus.com/safety/275746.cfm?EDID=FM2CSQ-NSJCF-1VJ43Y-EWXIKS-MJY42-v1

I got hit by this too! sucks, I really like the crib I have and I don't think they make the same style anymore. Oh well, it really works out pretty good, It's time for a toddler bed for DD and we are trying to have another baby, so the crib will be easy to store (in the box). :)

nikked said:
I just got an email regarding a crib recall...we've made it through all these recalls of cribs with no problems, but finally got hit! BUMMER!

Anyhow, just posting the link incase anyone has one...The good news is, they're replacing the crib! We bought ours on clearance at Babies R Us, so we should make out okay...

http://www2.toysrus.com/safety/275746.cfm?EDID=FM2CSQ-NSJCF-1VJ43Y-EWXIKS-MJY42-v1

I got an e-mail from WalMart today!! My daughter's crib has been recalled. They are sending us a replacement kit to fix the crib, I wish we'd get some money back, too ;)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4241518

Related to Crib Recall (Curteousy of Toys R Us)

1. What is the reason for the crib recall?

The crib recall is due to potential safety hazards, such as broken or loose parts, that could harm infants and toddlers.

2. Which crib models are affected by the recall?

All Toys R Us brand cribs, including the "Just Born" and "Babi Italia" brands, are affected by the recall.

3. How can I tell if my crib is included in the recall?

You can check the model number and date code on the crib's label, which can usually be found on the headboard or footboard. If the model number and date code match those listed in the recall, your crib is included.

4. What should I do if my crib is part of the recall?

You should immediately stop using the crib and contact Toys R Us for a repair kit or refund. Do not attempt to fix the crib yourself or use it without the repair kit.

5. Are there any reported injuries related to the recalled cribs?

No injuries have been reported at this time. However, it is important to stop using the crib and follow the recall instructions to prevent any potential harm to infants and toddlers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies