• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monday 9 July Update: Latest News and Updates in this Thread

In summary, secret life surprises kin, pals of missing woman. A news clip aired last night from a TV station in Colorado about the investigation into her disappearance. They announced that they suspect foul play and that they are focusing on people who were in contact with her around the time she went missing. There are still many questions unanswered, but at least we now know one of her alternative names.
It freaks me out that this website is all over the papers. What's $5 to see what we're saying about her? I bet the person responsible for where she is is lurking on here...

Thanks for the updates!

SilverCeladon said:
It freaks me out that this website is all over the papers. What's $5 to see what we're saying about her? I bet the person responsible for where she is is lurking on here...

Thanks for the updates!

But just think...now Deb and Greg have some extra $$$ to improve our site. :D

It makes me sick to see what those idots wrote. Baychef was wonderful in posting her comments. I am glad she did. I agree that whatever Paige did to make ends meet should not halt the search for her. She didn't deserve to go missing. She doesn't derserve to be without her children. I do hope they find her and soon.

I'm praying for your safe return home Paige!

tpchefrebecca said:
It makes me sick to see what those idots wrote. Baychef was wonderful in posting her comments. I am glad she did. I agree that whatever Paige did to make ends meet should not halt the search for her. She didn't deserve to go missing. She doesn't derserve to be without her children. I do hope they find her and soon.

I'm praying for your safe return home Paige!
Thank you, I didn't think they made it on because I was so p.o.'d that I wrote it, then when I submitted it, I had to sign in and set up an account. When I went back, I did't see what I had posted and then had to leave.
That is my professional p.o.'d mode! If I had written what I really wanted to...I could have easily sounded as ignorant as some of them. I was happy that most came to her defense.

I have a couple emails that I will share that I will share with you. There was a post on a yahoo group in regards to Paige and if HO knows, etc. so I posted to tell them that HO knows and went into her situation just a bit. A couple people have e-mailed me privately and I wanted to share one with you. It broke my heart. I have started it with her response in giving me permission to post her e-mail so I wanted to start out with exact interpretation.

You can share it.....the only thing is.... it was for such a few minutes and kids to tend to get away from us quickly when we least expect it. I don't want anyone to think she wasn't watching him; because that wasn't the situation. It could have been something as simple as she turned to put eggs on the plate and turned back and he was gone. I know; I've lost my own child in walmart before (he was 4 and it was just days before Christmas so the store was packed). It only takes 1 second and they can sneak away..

My over all impression of paige was that she carried a peaceful glow to her.

Have a great evening Ann.
Kris

Ms ANN EASTER <[email protected]> wrote:
HI Kris,
I so not know what his disability is. I think more emotional (slightly autistic??). May I share your story with others that are concerned about her? Let me know. I do appreciate it. It makes this whole thing even more tragic.
Ann

-------Original Message-------

Date: 7/8/2007 11:39:32 PM
To: Ms ANN EASTER
Subject: Re: Paige

HI Ann:

The very unfortante thing about this situation is how the papers are trying to make it look.

I held her little boy for a few brief minutes the morning of our scavenger hunt. My son and i were at one table and I noticed her little boy almost in a panic.... he had lost his mom. You could see he was starting to get worried. He was so small that he got lost between the tables; I looked and I didn't see her but recognized him. Immediately I went to him and asked if he had lost his mom; I told him I knew his mom (which I could identify her from speaking with her the day before, but that was about it). I told him I'd keep him safe and we'd find her; he came right to me and let me pick him up. As soon as I stood up with him, she was walking through the door with the other kids. I think he just got away while they were in line for breakfast; her hands were full with the plates, which didn't leave any extra hands to hold the little one. It was only a few brief minutes that I was with him.... probably not even 5 or more; but I hadn't even noticed that he had disabilities. Of course, I use to work with 3-5 years olds in a preschool; so I thought he was pretty calm for the situation!

thank you for sending the article. Please keep me posted if you see more articles or hear anything more. I appreciate your time.

Kris

Goodnight all.

From what I've read, he has a kidney disorder that slows growth, etc...that is his main disability. He is probably weaker than his age... I'm sure he is taking this the worst - poor little guy.

I feel so horrible. I haven't been on here much in the last month and a half and now I return to hear about this. :(

Our thoughts and prayers will be with Paige and her family.

I can't even imagine what those kids are going through. I've got almost exact same ages (8, 6, & 4) and they are beside themselves that I'm flying to Chicago next week and won't be home with them. So I can't imagine what they'd be going through in situation like this.

I know my Margo (4) still wants LOTS of snuggle time with Mom (which I treasure, as I'm not sure how much longer that will be, lol)

Today while I was snuggling with her, I just held her and cried, as all I could think of was Paige and her children and how thankful I am to be able to snuggle with them and praying her children are ok with however it's being explained to them about Mommy being away.

Prayers for Paige and her family,

Lisa

My prayers go out to Paige's family especially her children. My cousin has been missing for 9 years so I totally understand what her family and friends are going through. Violence against women and children need to STOP.

Jane Schaefer
Cousin to Cathy Ann Hammel
of Houston Tx

bakewithschaefer said:
My prayers go out to Paige's family especially her children. My cousin has been missing for 9 years so I totally understand what her family and friends are going through. Violence against women and children need to STOP.

Jane Schaefer
Cousin to Cathy Ann Hammel
of Houston Tx
Jane, I am so sorry. Can't imagine having a loved one never accounted for.

<h2>What updates were posted in this thread on Monday, July 9th?</h2><p>The latest news and updates posted in this thread included information about the ongoing focus on news and updates, but not much else that we don't already know.</p><h2>What is the purpose of this thread?</h2><p>The purpose of this thread is to keep members informed about the latest news and updates related to Pampered Chef.</p><h2>Where can I find the thread for Monday, July 9th updates?</h2><p>The thread for Monday, July 9th updates can be found on the Pampered Chef website or on the company's social media pages.</p><h2>Will there be any major changes or announcements in the Monday, July 9th update?</h2><p>Based on the information provided, it does not seem like there will be any major changes or announcements in the Monday, July 9th update. However, it is always possible for unexpected updates or news to be shared.</p><h2>How often are updates posted in this thread?</h2><p>Updates are posted in this thread on a regular basis, but there is no set schedule for when they will be shared. It is recommended to check the thread frequently for the most up-to-date information.</p>

What updates were posted in this thread on Monday, July 9th?

The latest news and updates posted in this thread included information about the ongoing focus on news and updates, but not much else that we don't already know.

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is to keep members informed about the latest news and updates related to Pampered Chef.

Where can I find the thread for Monday, July 9th updates?

The thread for Monday, July 9th updates can be found on the Pampered Chef website or on the company's social media pages.

Will there be any major changes or announcements in the Monday, July 9th update?

Based on the information provided, it does not seem like there will be any major changes or announcements in the Monday, July 9th update. However, it is always possible for unexpected updates or news to be shared.

How often are updates posted in this thread?

Updates are posted in this thread on a regular basis, but there is no set schedule for when they will be shared. It is recommended to check the thread frequently for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • The_Kitchen_Guy