• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Molten Lava Cake in Rice Cooker

In summary, you can make Molten Lava Cake in a rice cooker by combining ingredients such as flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips. The cooking time may vary, but it typically takes 30-40 minutes. It is recommended to grease the rice cooker before making the cake to prevent sticking. For a vegan version, you can substitute eggs with flaxseed meal or applesauce.
iteachncook
Do you keep the lid on or off. Please help. I have a show tonight and I haven't done this before and the recipe I found doesn't say if you keep it on or off. Thank you.

I have not tried it, but have been told that you do not put the lid on or it will explode in the micro

For the rice cooker, I believe you do use the lid, just not the extra white/clear insert on the lid.

I've made this countless times! I use the lid without the insert, just like Amanda said!

Thank you ladies. Your help is greatly appreciated.

I never ever use the lid and Ive done it 100 times

I use the lid with the insert, never heard to do it without it, but will try

1. Can I make Molten Lava Cake in a rice cooker?

Yes, you can! The rice cooker provides a moist and evenly heated environment, perfect for making a delicious Molten Lava Cake.

2. What ingredients do I need to make Molten Lava Cake in a rice cooker?

You will need all-purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.

3. How long does it take to make Molten Lava Cake in a rice cooker?

The cooking time may vary depending on the brand and model of your rice cooker, but on average it takes about 30-40 minutes.

4. Do I need to grease the rice cooker before making Molten Lava Cake?

Yes, it is recommended to grease the inner pot of the rice cooker with butter or cooking spray to prevent the cake from sticking.

5. Can I make Molten Lava Cake in a rice cooker without using eggs?

Yes, you can substitute eggs with flaxseed meal or applesauce for a vegan version of Molten Lava Cake in a rice cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lisa717
  • Ann F
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies