• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Modifying OOFs: Let's Make It Easier!

In summary, to modify your OOF message, go to the "Settings" tab in your Pampered Chef account and click on "Modify" next to your current message. You can also schedule your OOF message to turn on and off automatically by clicking on "Schedule OOF." To customize your OOF message for different contacts, create multiple messages and set up rules in the "Rules" section. You can include your contact information in your OOF message by clicking on the "Insert" tab and selecting "Contact Information." To turn off your OOF message, delete your current message in the "Modify" section or select "Never" for the start and end dates in the "Schedule OOF" section.
chesse
Gold Member
I'm tired of stamping all my OOF's with my contact information. Can we modify the OOF?
Thanks,
Char

What I did was create a file in Word with my name, phone number and website address, played around with the spacing and alignment, and then use that to print onto my OOFs.

I use this one, that I got from ChefAnn - then I don't have to stamp anything.

Attachments

• OOF - any.doc
    97.5 KB · Views: 365
I felt the same as you - even moreso as I didn't have a stamp and was labeling them all!!!I modify the OOF in Photoshop, and then resave as a pdf. I get them printed at Office Max.I do the same for guest/host special fliers.

Perfect Form Becky and Chefann. No more stamping, YEAH!!!!!:chef:

I print one copy out, stamp (or write) my info on it as well as all the tax info, etc. and then take it to Office max for 2cent copies.

Chefstover2 said:
I print one copy out, stamp (or write) my info on it as well as all the tax info, etc. and then take it to Office max for 2cent copies.

Me too. Or I copy them at church and put money in the bucket in the office for personal copies since I'm there multiple times a week. :)

Related to Modifying OOFs: Let's Make It Easier!

1. How do I modify my out-of-office (OOF) message?

To modify your OOF message, go to the "Settings" tab in your Pampered Chef account. Under the "OOF" section, click on "Modify" next to your current message. Make your desired changes and click "Save" to update your OOF message.

2. Can I schedule my OOF message to turn on and off automatically?

Yes, you can schedule your OOF message to turn on and off automatically. In the "OOF" section of your "Settings" tab, click on "Schedule OOF" and select the dates and times for your message to be active. Don't forget to click "Save" to apply your changes.

3. How can I customize my OOF message for different contacts?

To customize your OOF message for different contacts, you can create multiple messages and set up rules to apply them to specific contacts or groups. In the "Settings" tab, click on "Rules" under the "OOF" section and follow the prompts to create and apply your customized messages.

4. Can I include my contact information in my OOF message?

Yes, you can include your contact information in your OOF message. In the message editor, click on the "Insert" tab and select "Contact Information." You can choose to include your name, email, phone number, and other contact details that you want to share.

5. How do I turn off my OOF message?

To turn off your OOF message, go to the "Settings" tab and click on "Modify" in the "OOF" section. Delete your current message or leave it blank, then click "Save" to update your settings. You can also turn off any scheduled OOF messages by clicking on "Schedule OOF" and selecting "Never" for the start and end dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefCKHall
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • VeronicaW