• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing OOF from CC for Efficient Ordering - Tips and Tricks

Yes, you just leave it on the host to make sure her outside orderers know about the Monthly Guest Special.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Ok So I went back to using the OOF from CC. I Like that the monthly special is righ on there. I totally forgot that I stopped using them because the SH box is in the WRONG spot for my state. So all 10 of my orders from my Catty show are short .26!

Also any ideas on wording to add to OOF's to get all contact info. I have a few w/names only! These are usually the ones there are issues with.

Thanks for letting me vent!

etteluap70PC said:
Ok So I went back to using the OOF from CC. I Like that the monthly special is righ on there. I totally forgot that I stopped using them because the SH box is in the WRONG spot for my state. So all 10 of my orders from my Catty show are short .26!

Also any ideas on wording to add to OOF's to get all contact info. I have a few w/names only! These are usually the ones there are issues with.

Thanks for letting me vent!

I keep toying with the idea of attaching a note that says if there is complete info given, they will be entered into a special Outside Order Drawing....and then give away a SB or something.

How is in the wrong spot for YOUR state? Not following that>>

In some states, shipping is taxable. I think the OOF on CC has the shipping AFTER the tax is calculated, so the total would be short in those states.

chefann said:
In some states, shipping is taxable. I think the OOF on CC has the shipping AFTER the tax is calculated, so the total would be short in those states.

You can choose -- one has tax on shipping, the other does not.

I forget that- I use my own OOF. It doesn't have the pics of the specials, but I don't have to worry about having the right month in my host packs.

I use Ann's OOF - it's so much easier for making up host packets ahead, and last year I had a big snafu when a host had booked for May, but rescheduled for June - but at her show, a bunch of her outside orders were for HWC items. So now, I just use the generic one, and don't have to worry about changing dates or having the right OOF.....

chefjeanine said:
You can choose -- one has tax on shipping, the other does not.

Hmmmmm I will have to Dbl check that

I Loved the generic ones from here but thought I would have better luck with the ones with the Guest specials on them.

Oh well Live and learn!

Ok well I figured it out..... I should use the "greyscale" version. That one has the correct setup.

Thanks for letting me vent and helping to solve my problem!

I never even thought about making generic ones. When you do that, do you just leave it on the Host to make sure her outside orderers know about the Monthly Guest Special?

Drawing for complete info given........
ChefBeckyD said:
I keep toying with the idea of attaching a note that says if there is complete info given, they will be entered into a special Outside Order Drawing....and then give away a SB or something.

Ooooohhhh! I like that idea! I might have to try that!

Paulette, glad you found the other OOF on CC. I was going to tell you about that option. I have had to use the one that has tax on shipping for here in NC, but I have had catty shows in MA, where there is no tax on shipping.

PamperedChefDebi said:
I never even thought about making generic ones. When you do that, do you just leave it on the Host to make sure her outside orderers know about the Monthly Guest Special?

yes...I also use a generic that I got from here. Check under files.

I tell the host that I can't process orders w/o full contact information. I tell her why: because if there is a problem, I will need a phone number and an address in my PC program to process any adjustments.

If I don't get the info, then I don't do adjustments. I give the toll free phone number and let the guest handle it. I spend too much time with adjustments when I have the customer info.

chefann said:

this might be a stupid question - especially since ive already done a bunch of shows ... but how do you know if your state taxes shipping??

Check the bottom of the receipts. It says something like, "Shipping and handling is taxable in all states except..."
PamperedChefDebi said:
I print the specials on colored paper and shove one inside each catalog. Hopefully, they stay with the catalogs. I also put one extra one into the folder, behind the OOFs.

chefann said:
I print the specials on colored paper and shove one inside each catalog. Hopefully, they stay with the catalogs. I also put one extra one into the folder, behind the OOFs.

You don't feel that takes as much effort as customizing the OOFs each month?

chefann said:
Check the bottom of the receipts. It says something like, "Shipping and handling is taxable in all states except..."

It's also on CC under the Tax Rate Guide:

"Remember that there is no sales tax for the following states: Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon, and, as such, will not be in the drop-down menu. Shipping and handling charges are taxable in all states except AK, DE, DC, IA, ID, IL, MA, MT, NH, OH, OK, OR, UT and WY."

You don't feel that takes as much effort as customizing the OOFs each month?
No, because I'd be printing them anyway. I don't think the pic on the OOF is big/clear enough, nor does it have product descriptions. I usually have generic host packs with me at shows, that have OOFs and no specials. Then I just mail the specials to the host with a note to put one inside each catalog.

chefann said:
No, because I'd be printing them anyway. I don't think the pic on the OOF is big/clear enough, nor does it have product descriptions. I usually have generic host packs with me at shows, that have OOFs and no specials. Then I just mail the specials to the host with a note to put one inside each catalog.

Hmmmm, definitely something I want to consider. Thanks!

Related to Maximizing OOF from CC for Efficient Ordering - Tips and Tricks

1. What is "Frustrated W/Oof From Cc"?

"Frustrated W/Oof From Cc" is a term used to describe a cooking technique that involves using a wavy-edged tool to create decorative cuts on fruits and vegetables. It is often used to enhance the presentation of dishes and add texture to certain ingredients.

2. How do I use the "Frustrated W/Oof From Cc" tool?

To use the "Frustrated W/Oof From Cc" tool, hold the tool at a slight angle and gently press it onto the surface of the fruit or vegetable. Move the tool in a back and forth motion to create the desired wavy pattern. Be careful not to press too hard, as it may damage the produce.

3. What fruits and vegetables work best with the "Frustrated W/Oof From Cc" tool?

The "Frustrated W/Oof From Cc" tool is best used on firm and round fruits and vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots, zucchini, and apples. It can also be used on softer fruits and vegetables like tomatoes and peaches, but be gentle to avoid squishing them.

4. Can the "Frustrated W/Oof From Cc" tool be used for anything other than decoration?

Yes, the "Frustrated W/Oof From Cc" tool can also be used to create grooves on fruits and vegetables, which can be useful for grating or shredding. It can also be used to score bread or dough before baking to create a decorative pattern on the surface.

5. How do I clean and maintain the "Frustrated W/Oof From Cc" tool?

To clean the "Frustrated W/Oof From Cc" tool, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they may damage the tool. To maintain the sharpness of the edges, it is recommended to sharpen the tool with a knife sharpener occasionally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Debala715
Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies