• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Sharp with Our $98 Forged Knives - Let's Get Stoned!

In summary, the conversation is about a forged knife flyer and "Stoned" newsletter that were created by someone else and tweaked by the speaker. They ask for someone to add the knife information to the newsletter and come up with a catchy saying. They also discuss how the qualification for the guest special works and share ideas for knife-related sayings. The conversation ends with someone mentioning a half-price combo for the knives and asking if it has been reposted.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Okay, I can't take credit for this forged knife flyer or the "Stoned" newsletter. Thanks to whoever first created them. I just tweaked them a little and added my information. Sorry if I'm not giving you appropriate credit! However, I have a question. Can someone add the forged knife info to this kind of newsletter format? And, come up with a cute saying. I love the "Let's Get Stoned" approach. However, the only thing I can think of right now...not enough caffeine, I guess...is "Sharpen Up" or "Let's Get to the Point" (with the knive on the "i"). I'm sure some of the rest of you clever guys and girls can come up with something way better!!

Trish:)
Open yourself to the universe and the universe comes to your door.;)

Attachments

• New Forged Cutlery for $98.doc
    135 KB · Views: 529
  • Let's Get Stoned Newsletter.doc
    460 KB · Views: 424
great flyers - thanks!!!!!

doesnt a host have to spend $60 to get the bar board? Your "host" on the flyer spent $61.00 of free value. So she actually only spent $0.80 after the discount.
how does this work? I am new and have wanted to know this.

sarahmarie said:
doesnt a host have to spend $60 to get the bar board? Your "host" on the flyer spent $61.00 of free value. So she actually only spent $0.80 after the discount.
how does this work? I am new and have wanted to know this.

60% & 50% off items count towards the $60, so she would qualify. Any time the guest or host spends $60 out-of-pocket before tax and shipping, they qualify for the special. HTH!
Jen

OOOOOOO...i see. thanks.

Good flyers.

I've been thinking about some "knife" sayings. How about:

- Sharpen up your kitchen
- get a sharp deal
- a cut above the rest
- forge ahead
- hone your cooking skills

I've been trying to think of a pirate (Pirates of the Carribean), swashbucklers, and cloak & dagger themed sayings but no luck yet.

Maybe someone else will have some ideas.

Linda

Our Knives are a Steele!

jrstephens said:
Our Knives are a Steele!
I love that one!!

A Cut Above the Rest is awesome too!! Because where else can you get ALL of those awesome knives for that price??!:D

Thanks for this! One of the host half price combos is some of the forged cutlery but this is an even better deal in October!

The half-price items count toward the $60 for the guest special? They do?! I've been under the impression that qualification for the guest special was based on the retail (or PHD) price of the products. This isn't the case?

I'd really like to know where I can find confirmation of this one way or the other. Thanks!

I have always added the guest special to the host order if they spend enough to qualify no matter what they spent it on. And have not had a single problem with it.

agw said:
The half-price items count toward the $60 for the guest special? They do?! I've been under the impression that qualification for the guest special was based on the retail (or PHD) price of the products. This isn't the case?

I'd really like to know where I can find confirmation of this one way or the other. Thanks!
If the host SPENDS $60 (before tax) she can get the guest special if that is the requirement of the month her show is in (months like September are different). It doesn't matter if she spends the money on her 60% off item, half price items or host discount. It's the amount she has to write her check for (well... before tax).

Actually, the flyer is wrong because 3 of the knives are offered as a half-priced host combo. So, really this flyer should say that this is what you can get for having a $300 show or it could be re-computed at the $400 show level.

OMG this is great!!!
I have a show booked just for the knives.
I can't wait!!!
TFS

so using the 1/2 price combo???Hey... I'm sorry but I'm in a rush to complete several tasks like all of us.. .has this been reposted using the 1/2 price combo or not. I thought of that as soon as I read it but between preparing for 3 shows next week and attending mandatory meetings for my home day care.. I've not kept up.
Thanks! Diane

While there is a half price combo that combines 3 of the knoves into one half price item, it would actually cost the host less to do it the way suggested in the flyer posted on this thread. Now if the host wants additional things besides the knives... then the combo would be the way to go!

quiverfull7 said:
Hey... I'm sorry but I'm in a rush to complete several tasks like all of us.. .has this been reposted using the 1/2 price combo or not. I thought of that as soon as I read it but between preparing for 3 shows next week and attending mandatory meetings for my home day care.. I've not kept up.
Thanks! Diane

I tested it with the "host combo" and it was more expensive than buying the individual knives the way the flyer suggests.

Testing flyers like this is pretty easy. Simply create a "fake" show with "fake" guests in PP and then make the guest order $300, $400, $500 and then play with the hosts for whatever "kit" it is you are trying to show they get a great discount on.

What is included in the $98 Forged Knives set?

The $98 Forged Knives set includes a 3.5" paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 6" boning knife, 8" chef's knife, and a 9" bread knife. Each knife is made with high-quality forged steel and has a comfortable ergonomic handle.

Can these knives be sharpened?

Yes, these knives can be sharpened. In fact, we recommend sharpening them regularly to maintain their sharpness and cutting precision. We also offer a complimentary sharpening service for our customers - simply send in your knives and we'll sharpen them for you!

What is the "stoned" part of the promotion?

The "stoned" part of the promotion refers to the sharpening stone that is included in the $98 Forged Knives set. This stone is used to sharpen and maintain the sharpness of the knives in the set.

Are these knives dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting these knives in the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh detergents can damage the blades and handles. We recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water and drying them immediately.

Can I purchase additional knives to add to this set?

Yes, you can purchase additional knives to add to this set. We offer a variety of individual knives that can complement your $98 Forged Knives set. You can also purchase a knife block to store all of your new knives in one convenient place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies