• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mississippi Cornbread Trifle Salad

Ingredients 1 (8 1/2-ounce) package cornbread muffin mix1 (1-ounce) envelope Ranch-style salad dressing mix1 (8-ounce) container sour cream1 cup mayonnaise3 large tomatoes, chopped1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper1/2 cup chopped green onions2 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, drained2 cups (8-ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese10 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled (or two packages of Real Bacon Bits)2 (15 1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn,
jrstephens
I had this at my show last night and it was very good. There was not hardly any left. People wanted to recipe and I referred them to my website to get it! Great way to try to build my traffic.

I got this recipe from a booklet someone posted on here for Trifle Salads.
Thanks for the recipe!!!

I got 4 bookings from the show too! I has not closed yet - hoping sales will be better but the bookings were worth the show.

what is the recipe? or where can i find it?

TIA

Here it isMississippi Cornbread Salad

1 (8 1/2-ounce) package cornbread muffin mix
1 (1-ounce) envelope Ranch-style salad dressing mix
1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
3 large tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped green onions
2 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
2 cups (8-ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
10 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled (or two packages of Real Bacon Bits)
2 (15 1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained

1. Prepare cornbread muffin mix according to package directions; cool. Stir together salad dressing mix, sour cream and mayonnaise
until blended; set aside.
2. Combine tomatoes and next 3 ingredients, gently toss.
3. Crumble half the cornbread into Trifle Bowl. Top with half each of beans, tomato mixture, cheese, bacon, corn and dressing
mixture; repeat layers. Cover and chill 3 hours.
Yields; 8 to 10 servings.
Your recipe for one (8-inch) square pan of cornbread may be substituted.

Thanks for the recipe Jennifer. I had this at a family reunion one time and thought it was delicious!

This sounds WONDERFUL....I have some boxes of corn bread that I've been looking to use, now I can....Thanks....:D

thanks for sharing - can't wait to try it!

where's the recipe??
jrstephens said:
I had this at my show last night and it was very good. There was not hardly any left. People wanted to recipe and I referred them to my website to get it! Great way to try to build my traffic.

I got this recipe from a booklet someone posted on here for Trifle Salads.
Thanks for the recipe!!!

I got 4 bookings from the show too! I has not closed yet - hoping sales will be better but the bookings were worth the show.

Do I need to search for it or is it posted, ps: I haven't read all the posts yet!
thanks,

liz

lizcooks4u said:
Do I need to search for it or is it posted, ps: I haven't read all the posts yet!
thanks,

liz

I think I have it saved at work. Let me look and I will post it if I have it.

Here it isI cannot take credit for this...I am just reposting what I got off here.

Attachments

• TrifleSalads.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 496

Related to Mississippi Cornbread Trifle Salad

What is Mississippi Cornbread Trifle Salad?

Mississippi Cornbread Trifle Salad is a layered salad made with cornbread, vegetables, and a creamy dressing. It is a popular dish in the southern United States, often served as a side dish or potluck contribution.

What are the ingredients in Mississippi Cornbread Trifle Salad?

The main ingredients in Mississippi Cornbread Trifle Salad include cornbread, black beans, corn, tomatoes, green onions, bacon, and a dressing made with mayonnaise, sour cream, and ranch seasoning.

How is Mississippi Cornbread Trifle Salad served?

Mississippi Cornbread Trifle Salad is typically served in a large trifle dish or glass bowl, with the layers visible. It can also be served in individual mason jars for a more portable option.

Can Mississippi Cornbread Trifle Salad be made ahead of time?

Yes, Mississippi Cornbread Trifle Salad can be made a day in advance. However, it is best to leave the dressing and bacon bits off until right before serving to prevent the salad from becoming soggy.

Is Mississippi Cornbread Trifle Salad a healthy dish?

Mississippi Cornbread Trifle Salad can be made with healthier substitutions, such as using Greek yogurt in place of sour cream and turkey bacon instead of regular bacon. However, it is still a dish that is higher in calories and should be enjoyed in moderation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Morvin
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • heat123