• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing 8" Saute Pan Order: What Happened?

In summary, if you have a missing 8 sauté pan in your order, our records show that it was shipped out on [date] and should arrive within 3-5 business days. If it does not, please contact our customer service team for assistance. If your order was missing an item, please contact us with your order number for a refund. We do not ship orders separately, but we are constantly working to improve our fulfillment process to avoid missing items in the future. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Ok so I ordered 2 of the sample options and also the 8" saute pan That was on the fall list. It went through no problem. I got my stuff and no pan. What the heck and I got charged for it!

It should come in a box all by itself, i would check CC shipping status and see if one box just got seperated or maybe still sitting at HO.

My pan came packed with other things in a bigger box.

Do an online adjustment if your sample order only shows one box/tracking number.

When did you start? If you're past your 6th week, you won't be able to order any of the Fall samples at all. Otherwise, you may need to submit one order for Spring and one for Fall.

Hello there! I am so sorry to hear that you did not receive your 8" saute pan with your order. That must have been frustrating and I completely understand why you would be upset. Have you reached out to our customer service team yet? They would be more than happy to assist you in getting the pan you ordered and resolving any issues with the charge. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your order. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Related to Missing 8" Saute Pan Order: What Happened?

1. What is the status of my missing 8 sauté pan order?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our records show that your order was shipped out on [date]. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. If you have not received your order by then, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why was my missing 8 sauté pan order not included in my package?

We are sorry to hear that your order was missing from your package. Our fulfillment team works diligently to ensure all orders are accurately packed, but unfortunately, mistakes can happen. Please contact our customer service team with your order number and we will make sure to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

3. Can I get a refund for my missing 8 sauté pan order?

Yes, we understand the frustration of not receiving your order. Please contact our customer service team with your order number and we will issue a refund for the missing item.

4. Will my missing 8 sauté pan order be shipped separately?

No, we do not ship orders separately. If your order was missing an item, it will be shipped separately at no additional cost to you.

5. How can I prevent my order from having missing items in the future?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by missing items in your order. We are constantly working to improve our fulfillment process to avoid these situations. However, if you do experience any issues, please contact our customer service team and we will make sure to resolve it for you. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies