• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing 2014 Earning Charms? Find ISO Necklace Charms Here!

In summary, "Missing 2014 Earning Charms" are discontinued charms from Pampered Chef that were available for purchase and earning in 2014. They are no longer available, but alternative charms can be earned and purchased each year. These charms may still be found through third-party sellers, but their authenticity and quality cannot be guaranteed. However, 2014 charms can still be proudly displayed on a Pampered Chef necklace as a reminder of a consultant's achievements.
MissyPC
Hello Everyone. I missed September 2014 and November 2014 earning charm. Does anyone have one they would like to part with? I know it is early.

I have the November one. Since I don't have the Sept one, and I am not a necklace person, I don't think I will be keeping any of them. So, Oct is also available. Not sure what they will be worth on the 1099, so don't know what to ask.

Hello. Looks like one of my online parties may close out today that was suppose to be my second November party. Fingers crossed. However, if it does not I am interested in the charm. I guess I will check around. The bracelet charms on the 1099 were only $5 last year and I believe the ones before that less than $7 but I have no clue what these would be. I will let you know asap :)

Hello CoChef...DO you still have either charm available and can you tell me what they are? THanks,Missy

I still have the October one - Classic Batter Bowl. $6 + shp

I earned that one. Thank you for the offer. :)

I believe I have Novembers as well. Not sure what it is,

I have the Manual Food Process and the necklace. (necklace $16, charm $6 ~ plus shipping)

1. What are "Missing 2014 Earning Charms"?

"Missing 2014 Earning Charms" are charms that were available for purchase in 2014 that are no longer in stock. They were part of a collection of charms released by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn and display on their necklace.

2. Can I still earn and purchase the 2014 charms?

No, unfortunately the 2014 charms are no longer available for purchase or earning. They were only available during that year and have since been discontinued.

3. Are there any alternatives to the 2014 charms?

Yes, there are alternative charms that can be earned and purchased for your necklace. Pampered Chef releases new charms each year, so there are always new options to choose from.

4. Where can I find these missing 2014 charms?

While the 2014 charms are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers on websites like eBay or Amazon. However, we cannot guarantee the authenticity or quality of these charms.

5. Can I still display my 2014 charms on my Pampered Chef necklace?

Absolutely! You can still proudly display your 2014 charms on your necklace to showcase your achievements and hard work from that year. They are a meaningful reminder of your accomplishments as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BebeRogers
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BebeRogers
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Marscha