• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miracle Occurs: Need Ideas to Refresh Memory!

That's so great, AJ!!! I'm so excited for you to come too! :)Are you going to conference?Oh I definitely will !!!I'm on the fence really....we were supposed to be heading back east for the first 2 weeks of August but I think we'll push it out a week or more and go towards the end of August. If that's the case then I would love to be at conference.
AJ-1
Hi All,

I've gone inactive :( as a result of not having any bookings. Somehow my prayers were answered and I have a show tonight....YAY me !!!! I have a good feeling about this one..... :)

Anyway, just wondering if you could throw out some good one liners just to refresh my memory. I've heard of the 3 ways to get PC into your home but am foggy on it....shop from your seat not from your feet....etc.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Thanks!

Hi, 3 ways to get PC into your home: as a customer (great quality), a host (great discounts/FREE/FUN) and as a consultant (our BEST product)
You can look at the files here & get tonnes of ideas... But my best advice it to get the products into the hands of your guests and have fun.
Hope it goes well for you.Esther

Maybe try the booking tree idea as well to help you get more bookings. Check out this thread for ideas - http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/booking-trees-40465/.

Good luck, you'll do great! :) Let us know how it went!

Gee, just noticed you started this thread YESTERDAY, so I guess you already had your show. Sorry I didn't see it!! :eek: I must have been :indif:....;)

So, how did your show go??? Hope it went well.

was it everything you wanted it to be?

Hi Everyone,

Thank so much for responding! I had a great show. My gosh it was really what I needed....great crowd.....asked lots of questions. I was so pumped that I didn't even really look at what peopel were ordering. I've sold bar pans, large round stone with handles....the carving set! I didn't even have the carving set on display.

Right now my show is sitting at.....$900 before taxes and shipping!!!! I'm so excited for the host. She really did this last minute and had no clue what she was in for.

She's been making her list and checking it twice.....HAHAHAHA.....and is so excited for so much free stuff.

I didn't get any bookings :( but the host wants to do a fall show because so many people couldn't make it Wed. night. We had 7 people! Can you imagine what my fall show will be like? :)

Hope you are all having a good week.

That is so awesome, AJ!!!! :D Congratulations! They do say that last minute shows are the most successful! Glad she is rebooking in the fall for you.

Now, make some Big MAC calls and you may get some bookings. Just call everyone who attended the show and say something like: "Thanks for coming out to host name party last night. I sure hope you had a great time. You guys were a lot of fun. I just want to let you know that we are closing the show on date if you need to make any changes. And, if you do decide that you would be interested in hosting your own party, please let me know by that date so that host name can get the booking benefit."

I love making Big MAC calls....people really appreciate them. I've had people add to their orders because I called. Just make sure to make them 24-48 hours after the show (preferably the day after).

That's a great tip...thanks :) I was going to send an email to those who provided one giving them the details of what the host earned....the "My Thanks To You" letter.

I have been pumped since Wednesday night. Now I'll come out of "inactive" status and still get commission.

Hey PChefPEI......I'm originally from Nova Scotia!!!! :) Living in Ontario and hoping to move back to NS in 2 years. Miss the east coast tremendously!

:)

AJ-1 said:
That's a great tip...thanks :) I was going to send an email to those who provided one giving them the details of what the host earned....the "My Thanks To You" letter.

I have been pumped since Wednesday night. Now I'll come out of "inactive" status and still get commission.

Hey PChefPEI......I'm originally from Nova Scotia!!!! :) Living in Ontario and hoping to move back to NS in 2 years. Miss the east coast tremendously!

:)

Make sure to let me know when you move so we can get together!! :) Hopefully, we'll both be very successful PCheffers by then! Are you going to conference?

Oh I definitely will !!!

I'm on the fence really....we were supposed to be heading back east for the first 2 weeks of August but I think we'll push it out a week or more and go towards the end of August. If that's the case then I would love to be at conference.

I should just get a Nova Scotia flag and wave it around........HAHAHAHAHA. I'm just a displaced Martimer living in Ont. :) :)

Related to Miracle Occurs: Need Ideas to Refresh Memory!

1. What is Miracle Occurs and how can it help refresh my memory?

Miracle Occurs is a set of memory and brain-boosting tools designed to help improve cognitive function and enhance memory recall. It includes strategies, games, and activities that stimulate the brain and can be used by people of all ages.

2. Can Miracle Occurs be used by both children and adults?

Yes, Miracle Occurs is suitable for people of all ages. The activities and games can be adjusted to fit the needs and abilities of both children and adults.

3. How often should I use Miracle Occurs to see results?

We recommend using Miracle Occurs at least 3-4 times a week for best results. Consistent use and practice will yield the most significant improvements in memory and brain function.

4. Can Miracle Occurs help with specific memory problems, such as short-term memory loss?

While Miracle Occurs is not a medical treatment for memory loss, it can help improve overall cognitive function and enhance memory recall. It is always best to consult with a medical professional for specific memory concerns.

5. Is Miracle Occurs backed by any scientific research?

Yes, Miracle Occurs is based on proven cognitive training techniques and has been tested and validated by scientific research. It has also received positive feedback and testimonials from users who have seen improvements in their memory and brain function.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Grandmarita
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • OhmyDLM