• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Minicat Insert With the New Cool & Serve Square Tray?

I just ordered the mini catalog and it says it will be available in June. But I can't find a price anywhere!I would love it thanks...I just ordered the mini catalog and it says it will be available in June. But I can't find a price anywhere!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Has anyone designed one yet?

HO will be making one available for us. $1.25 for 25, available as of 5/17.

ETA: Ooops... you said Mini. Nope, haven't seen one yet. Maybe if you ask Kam nicely?

NooraK said:
HO will be making one available for us. $1.25 for 25, available as of 5/17.

ETA: Ooops... you said Mini. Nope, haven't seen one yet. Maybe if you ask Kam nicely?

Yoo hoo!! Kam? Pwetty pwease???
xoxoxoxo :love::love::love::love::love:

dannyzmom said:
Yoo hoo!! Kam? Pwetty pwease???
xoxoxoxo :love::love::love::love::love:

Hi Carolyn!

I will be completing and posting the 3-month flyer tonight...so I will come up with a mini-catty insert for the new product after that. If I can make it work, I'll post it tomorrow!

Thanks!

Kam, it's just never said enough...YOU'RE SO AWESOME!! I love that you are so willing to make these and share w/ us! :)

babywings76 said:
Kam, it's just never said enough...YOU'RE SO AWESOME!! I love that you are so willing to make these and share w/ us! :)

Ditto what Amanda said!

Here is what I am using for my mini-cattys. I have a bunch already and probably won't order new ones.

The Sales Blurb can be edited/changed to say whatever you want. Spots at the top for your info.

Also, as you type on one side - it will automatically change the other side - just click out of the box and the other side will change also (not sure if that made sense).

Now that I look at it again, I might do a second version that has the sales blurb at the bottom. I'll post it a little bit later!

Attachments

• MiniCatty_NewProduct2010_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 548
This is great!! Do you have one for the HWC pink products?

Here is another version with the Sales Blurb at the bottom. I think I like this one better. But the other version is a few posts up.

Anyway, the Sales Blurb can be changed/edited. Spots at the top for your info.

Change one side, the other side changes too.

Attachments

• MiniCatty_NewProduct2010_ver2_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 497
Hey Kam - can you post one with the sales blurb editable? I don't want to say "I'll call you soon" on mine b/c they go in invitations and I can't call every guest that's invited. Thanks :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

The only request I have (this always seems to be an issue for me!) is can you make the font a bit smaller for the info section? I can't fit in the last two letters of my website address! :cry:

ChefBeckyD said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

The only request I have (this always seems to be an issue for me!) is can you make the font a bit smaller for the info section? I can't fit in the last two letters of my website address! :cry:

No problem! Here you go! ver3

Attachments

• MiniCatty_NewProduct2010_ver3_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 522
am I missing something? Is this ONLY available to hosts for 60% off, or can guests purchase this at full price this summer too? I don't see a price listed anywhere except the one for the host.

I can't see any specific wording in the CN that says "will be available for purchase," but here's my take:

-They wouldn't do catalog inserts if it wasn't available for every customer.
-The section of CN that gives wording choices for bookings says "You can be among the first to get our brand-new Cool & Serve Square Tray" and if it was JUST a HS in June, it'd say "be among the only"
-A $42 product is quite an expensive one to create and manufacture just for hosts in June

Yes it will be available to guests. At $16.80 for hosts at 60% off it should be $42 for guests.

THanks Kam! The insert is awesome!

Thanks Kam!

I could have sworn I just read something that said the price will be 44.00..I'll have to go back and look

I actually called and yes, it's available to guests starting June 1 and SHOULD sell for $42. They haven't released the price yet. Also, it will be available through the summer, but they haven't released whether or not it will stay in the catalog.

WOW...What would we do without someone to help up with out inserts and flyers...For myself "without"...as I am completely helpless to do this stuff...So I really do thank you all for your hard work...
Vickie

I have a mini catalog insert for the Cool & Serve, but it is too big to upload to Chef Success. I can email it to anyone who wants it.

TerryB said:
I have a mini catalog insert for the Cool & Serve, but it is too big to upload to Chef Success. I can email it to anyone who wants it.

PLease email to me [email protected]
Thank you!

TerryB said:

I would love it thanks you!

[email protected]

1. What is the purpose of the Minicat Insert with the New Cool & Serve Square Tray?

The Minicat Insert is designed to fit inside the Cool & Serve Square Tray, providing additional compartments for keeping food items cool and organized while serving.

2. How many compartments does the Minicat Insert have?

The Minicat Insert has three compartments, allowing for versatile serving options and the ability to keep different types of food separate.

3. Is the Minicat Insert dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Minicat Insert is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze.

4. Can the Minicat Insert be used for hot foods as well?

Yes, the Minicat Insert is made with heat-resistant material and can be used for both hot and cold foods.

5. Will the Minicat Insert fit in all sizes of the Cool & Serve Square Tray?

Yes, the Minicat Insert is designed to fit in all sizes of the Cool & Serve Square Tray, providing a customizable serving experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies