• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Bamboo Fork From Serving Set

In summary, the fork was helpful for serving the brussel sprouts and the mini bamboo ladle was perfect for gravy. The chicken that was cooked in the DCB was also a hit.
BettieC
Gold Member
Not a GREAT tip...lol......but it worked nice for us.

We made brussel sprouts last night, and used the fork to serve them.

We also used the mini bamboo ladle from the same set for the gravy. LOVE that ladle for gravy!

On a side note I used my DCB to make the 30 minute chicken last night, for the first time......OMG :love: :love: AWESOME!!!!!

I'd say it's one more tip you could use to sell it if someone asks you about it, though, right?

I know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the chicken in the DCB. In fact, I love anything that comes out of the DCB. I once sold 3 of them at a show where the host raved about it because her friend from the last show raved about it. The kicker - she didn't even go to the show so she hadn't even tasted the chicken or seen the baker or anything. But b/c her friend had said so, when she had her show she made sure to talk about it. And I sold 3 of them!

cookingwith_tara said:
I'd say it's one more tip you could use to sell it if someone asks you about it, though, right?
I know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the chicken in the DCB. In fact, I love anything that comes out of the DCB. I once sold 3 of them at a show where the host raved about it because her friend from the last show raved about it. The kicker - she didn't even go to the show so she hadn't even tasted the chicken or seen the baker or anything. But b/c her friend had said so, when she had her show she made sure to talk about it. And I sold 3 of them!

Exactly!

Also, if I were at a show and the Consultant made this recipe I would TOTALLY buy it...lol.

1. What is the size of the Mini Bamboo Fork from the Serving Set?

The Mini Bamboo Fork measures 3.5 inches in length, making it the perfect size for appetizers, small bites, and serving condiments.

2. Is the Mini Bamboo Fork dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Bamboo Fork is dishwasher safe. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and air drying.

3. Can the Mini Bamboo Fork be used for hot food?

Yes, the Mini Bamboo Fork can be used for hot food. It is heat resistant up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for serving hot appetizers or skewered foods.

4. How many Mini Bamboo Forks are included in the Serving Set?

The Serving Set includes 24 Mini Bamboo Forks, making it perfect for hosting parties or events, or for everyday use.

5. Is the Mini Bamboo Fork environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Mini Bamboo Fork is made from 100% natural and biodegradable bamboo, making it an eco-friendly alternative to plastic utensils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefbilyeu
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • NooraK