• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Midseason Stainless Bowl: The Perfect Holiday Gift for Your MIL

WoW!! that is great :) ... I am doing pretty good right now with my calendar, and will hopefully get bookings from those shows....but in a slump, I will have to remember that!!Yes...& its all stuff that we get for a fraction of the cost....;)I also checked out your name on CC. Its a GREAT feeling am I right? ;)Yes, it is!
jrstephens
Is this the same size that was a Host Special last year? If so, I think the one I will earn for MidSeason will make a nice Christmas present for my MIL.

Yes, it's the same one.....HUGE!

Last year when it was a special, I had some hosts that did not want it. So I bought a couple & used them as a special to get bookings....:D I also checked out your name on CC. Its a GREAT feeling am I right? ;)

Ginger428 said:
Last year when it was a special, I had some hosts that did not want it. So I bought a couple & used them as a special to get bookings....:D I also checked out your name on CC. Its a GREAT feeling am I right? ;)

I love my bowl!! I also bought it last year when a host didn't want hers! I am going to use mine as a gift to my SIL when I earn it... :)

Ginger, I have a Santoku that I would love to give away, but keep feeling like I don't want to give it away for just ANYTHING! Can you give me some more info on your booking incentive?

Thanks!

Jennifer! I want the santuko SOOO bad I can't stand it. :0) It's the real one right? Or the green? I"m talking the real one and if you have it and are interested in selling let me know girl!

jenniferknapp said:
I love my bowl!! I also bought it last year when a host didn't want hers! I am going to use mine as a gift to my SIL when I earn it... :)

Ginger, I have a Santoku that I would love to give away, but keep feeling like I don't want to give it away for just ANYTHING! Can you give me some more info on your booking incentive?

Thanks!

Well what I do is find out what my host really wants & then work it from there..IE...I brought the bowls that are on the outlet & I also had an extra Bamboo cutting board from another month. So when I was ready to start taking orders, I made a little talk about how if I got a booking from tonights show I would give the cutting board to my host, but if I got 2 I would give her the bowls...I'm not sure, but everyone started getting in on it & it worked out that the host got the bowls, the woman that booked got the carving board & another just booked to get in on the action!! Wound up all three had 1000.00 shows & I'm still getting bookings from them....:cool: HTH

Ginger428 said:
Well what I do is find out what my host really wants & then work it from there..IE...I brought the bowls that are on the outlet & I also had an extra Bamboo cutting board from another month. So when I was ready to start taking orders, I made a little talk about how if I got a booking from tonights show I would give the cutting board to my host, but if I got 2 I would give her the bowls...I'm not sure, but everyone started getting in on it & it worked out that the host got the bowls, the woman that booked got the carving board & another just booked to get in on the action!! Wound up all three had 1000.00 shows & I'm still getting bookings from them....:cool: HTH

WoW!! that is great :) ... I am doing pretty good right now with my calendar, and will hopefully get bookings from those shows....but in a slump, I will have to remember that!!

Yes...& its all stuff that we get for a fraction of the cost....;)

Ginger428 said:
I also checked out your name on CC. Its a GREAT feeling am I right? ;)

Yes it is!

crazy4dabug said:
Jennifer! I want the santuko SOOO bad I can't stand it. :0) It's the real one right? Or the green? I"m talking the real one and if you have it and are interested in selling let me know girl!

I sent you a PM!

jenniferknapp said:

Thanks!

Maybe you could announce a competition for 2007 and give it to the host with the highest sales. I think that would be a big incentive for them to bust their booties to get that for free! And a little healthy competition would do a good boost for commission too! If you did not want to do it all year, you could always set a time frame for it. And you could always set a miminum for the show to qualify for the competition too if you wanted to.

That is if you do not sale it and just make money out right!:D

jrstephens said:
Maybe you could announce a competition for 2007 and give it to the host with the highest sales. I think that would be a big incentive for them to bust their booties to get that for free! And a little healthy competition would do a good boost for commission too! If you did not want to do it all year, you could always set a time frame for it. And you could always set a miminum for the show to qualify for the competition too if you wanted to.That is if you do not sale it and just make money out right!:D
I may do the same thing with my salad spinner after a bit....I dont' plan on using it! I have an OXO one that is sitting on top of my fridge collecting dust, just because it is another thing to clean and use. So, after I show it when it "first comes out" ... I might raffle it away, and do June - Dec, 6 months!

LOL...I'm doing the same thing, I'll never use mine & anyway I like a little moisture in my salads....;)

jenniferknapp said:
I may do the same thing with my salad spinner after a bit....I dont' plan on using it! I have an OXO one that is sitting on top of my fridge collecting dust, just because it is another thing to clean and use. So, after I show it when it "first comes out" ... I might raffle it away, and do June - Dec, 6 months!

I have a Jumbo BBQ turner I may do this for in June if that is the usual SellaThon month. I ended up getting 2 of them during SS months last year.

If it works well, I might by my MIL a Christmas present and use the bowl for another Stainless boal for another one!

Come to think of it I have 2 jumbo turners as well & I know I didnt buy them....hmmmmmmm;)

I only have one of those...and I am keeping it!:p

My director always takes a WRAPPED present to her shows -- with a ribbon and 2-3 bows on it. The show I went with her to, she said it was worth over $100 and that if the host had 4 bookings the host would get to keep the present. The first booking removed a bow, as did the second, the third did the ribbon and the 4th unwrapped the present.

Apparently that works REALLY well for her. I was going to try it at a show this weekend (only I was going to only do 2 bookings since I had a cutting board with measure cups), but my host only had 1 person show up (she was devestated and really embarrassed -- she had 6 confirmed guests and got no calls no emails cancelling). She is a good friend of mine on a really tight budget so the groceries was a big deal to her. Luckily the one guest bought $195 in stuff (and booked a catalog show for May) and she has gotten some outside orders, so may end up with a $400 show.

ivykeep said:
My director always takes a WRAPPED present to her shows -- with a ribbon and 2-3 bows on it. The show I went with her to, she said it was worth over $100 and that if the host had 4 bookings the host would get to keep the present. The first booking removed a bow, as did the second, the third did the ribbon and the 4th unwrapped the present.

Apparently that works REALLY well for her. I was going to try it at a show this weekend (only I was going to only do 2 bookings since I had a cutting board with measure cups), but my host only had 1 person show up (she was devestated and really embarrassed -- she had 6 confirmed guests and got no calls no emails cancelling). She is a good friend of mine on a really tight budget so the groceries was a big deal to her. Luckily the one guest bought $195 in stuff (and booked a catalog show for May) and she has gotten some outside orders, so may end up with a $400 show.

I'm sorry that happened, you did pull out a decent party though. I have heard of that also. Am going to try that one also...Thanks

ivykeep said:

Oh! I like that idea as well... hmmm, maybe i would do just the empty box to my santoku.... and then buy it for the initial host when the final show is submitted....only because with that expensive of a product, I would hate to give it to her right then and then have everyone cancel!

jenniferknapp said:
Oh! I like that idea as well... hmmm, maybe i would do just the empty box to my santoku.... and then buy it for the initial host when the final show is submitted....only because with that expensive of a product, I would hate to give it to her right then and then have everyone cancel!

When I run specials like this for bookings, I give them the gift when the final show is held.

jenniferknapp said:
I agree! Then, you can add it to the host's order on the LAST show...then you aren't out anything if all of the shows don't hold!

Related to Midseason Stainless Bowl: The Perfect Holiday Gift for Your MIL

1. What is the Midseason Stainless Bowl made of?

The Midseason Stainless Bowl is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting use.

2. What sizes are available for the Midseason Stainless Bowl?

The Midseason Stainless Bowl comes in two sizes: 4 quart and 6 quart. The 4 quart bowl is perfect for everyday use and the 6 quart bowl is great for larger recipes or entertaining.

3. Is the Midseason Stainless Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Midseason Stainless Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

4. Can the Midseason Stainless Bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the Midseason Stainless Bowl is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, making it versatile for all your cooking needs.

5. Does the Midseason Stainless Bowl come with a lid?

No, the Midseason Stainless Bowl does not come with a lid. However, our Stretch-Fit Silicone Lids (sold separately) can be used to cover the bowl for storage or transport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mvspenny
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Intrepid_Chef