• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get My Hands on the 8 Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl?

S
sarahmarie
the 8 qt stainless mixing bowl is awesome! They NEED to sell it to EVERYONE. my catalogue show "guest" is very jealous. My mother loves it and wants one. DO you think they will sell them in the future? or atleast bring it back as a host gift?

I hope they do my mom really wanted one but she just had surgery so she couldnt do a show

Sorry, I don't think they will, they have done other host only items in the past.

I wonder...did they put host only specials that were left over in the surprize boxes at conference? What an amazing product to find!

your own show....Hi

Have your own catalog show. All you need is $150 in orders then you can get it too. If you have a host that doesn't want her Host Special you could ask if they mind if you take it. You just pay the difference on the order. Then you can just pick it up from them when it comes in.

I think within a year that they will have it in the catalog. Just like the partriotic tablecloth was a host only special last year, it came out in the catalog this year. I think they would be crazy not to add this product to our line. Although, I'm not sure how many people would justify spending $48 for one bowl! Just my 2 sense.

I actually might have a host that doesn't want hers, so I will purchase it for myself. I earned it in July, so there might be an extra one up for grabs!

I wonder when it will be for sale?

I'm sure it will be for sale eventually... remember they said they'd never put the Show to Go stuff for sale either and it's on our supply order forms this season. I think they just do the "only available for this limited time" thing to feel out whether it's a product that a lot of people would want, or if it's something that won't really make it. if so, that's a smart way to do it!

Got the bowl as part of the incentive. Nice!

Am I the only person in the world who is just not excited about this bowl? My husband LOVES mine - but it just doesn't excite me!!

I LOVE it as well! I made a HUGE batch of Ziti in the Roasting Pan and boiled up 3 boxes of ziti noodles. Well, all three boxes fit in that one bowl and I could even stir the sauce in it. It fed almost 20 of us in 2 nights and I still have a little bit left!:p

dannyzmom said:
Am I the only person in the world who is just not excited about this bowl? My husband LOVES mine - but it just doesn't excite me!!
I like the bowl. I'm not so excited because I can't sell it to anyone.

I don't like the bowl either. I think it is just too expensive for a one bowl.

I saw an 8qt stainless one at Walmart for about 1/5 of the price. I know the quality is better with PC but man, I just could NOT spend that on a bowl!

I got mine for the $20 host price. What are you buying them for?

I think because it was listed as a 60% off host item, the reg. price would be $50. A little high for a bowl.

1. Can I purchase the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl for personal use?

Yes, the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl is available for purchase by anyone. It is not limited to only scientists or professionals.

2. Is the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl a high-quality product?

Yes, the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl is made from high-quality stainless steel, making it durable and long-lasting.

3. Can I use the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl for cooking and baking?

Yes, the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl is designed for both cooking and baking. It can withstand high temperatures and is safe to use in the oven or on the stovetop.

4. Will the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl be available for purchase in the future?

We cannot guarantee the availability of the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl in the future. However, we are constantly working to improve and expand our product offerings.

5. Can I get the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl as a host gift?

The 8 quart stainless mixing bowl may be available as a host gift in the future, but we cannot guarantee its availability. We recommend checking with our customer service team for any updates on host gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
schel
  • jfoos
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • Jode7227
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies