• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwavable Cakes in Coffee N' More Cups!

In summary, to make a microwavable cake in a Coffee N' More cup, follow the instructions on the cake mix packaging and microwave for the recommended time. Any type of cake mix can be used, adjusting the batter amount for the cup size. The microwave time may vary, but it usually takes 1-2 minutes. The Coffee N' More cups are reusable and can be washed and used multiple times. Toppings can also be added to the microwavable cake after it is fully cooked and cooled.
jennytodd
This was passed along to me back in May when the HWC cups/saucers were available, so I can't take credit but thought you might enjoy! It's a great summer treat since it doesn't heat up your house! I've done this as a quick demo at my shows. It's almost magical...very similar to the product in the grocery stores.
Wonder how it would turn out if you dropped a spoonful of canned icing on it before you cooked it? haven't tried that yet but it might produce a lava cake?!

Attachments

• Individual Microwave Cakes.doc
    49 KB · Views: 658
This sounds great! I can't wait to try it.

Fun idea, thanks!:)

Microwavable Cakes in Coffee N' More CupsWhat a great idea for Christmas gifts for teachers good way to promte your Pampered chef business. :)

:confused: Are you talking about the little Jiffy cake mixes?

Here's my version, that are on postcards. Easy to attach to cup handle with a bright ribbon. Or, mail to guests, hosts, recruits.

Trish
Wave 1 - Chicago Hilton
I show you how to cook like your favorite restaurant chef!

Attachments

• Coffee Mug Cake.doc
    188 KB · Views: 574
thanks trish-nice presentation w/ the postcards! :)
"Are you talking about the little Jiffy cake mixes?" No Kristi, it's the regular size of cake mix.

Related to Microwavable Cakes in Coffee N' More Cups!

1. How do I make a microwavable cake in a Coffee N' More cup?

To make a microwavable cake, simply follow the instructions on the packaging of the cake mix. Once the cake mix is prepared, pour it into the Coffee N' More cup and microwave according to the time listed on the packaging.

2. Can I use any type of cake mix with the Coffee N' More cups?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix with our Coffee N' More cups. Just make sure to adjust the amount of batter according to the size of the cup.

3. How long does it take to microwave a cake in the Coffee N' More cup?

The time may vary depending on the wattage of your microwave, but it typically takes 1-2 minutes to microwave a cake in the Coffee N' More cup.

4. Are the Coffee N' More cups reusable?

Yes, our Coffee N' More cups are reusable. They are made from durable plastic and can be washed and used multiple times.

5. Can I add toppings to my microwavable cake in the Coffee N' More cup?

Yes, you can add toppings such as frosting, sprinkles, or fruit to your microwavable cake in the Coffee N' More cup. Just make sure to do so after the cake is fully cooked and cooled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • jenniferknapp
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies