• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Unisex T-Shirt Sizing: What Do Others Say?

In summary, the Merrill unisex t-shirt runs true to size and is available in plus sizes up to 3XL. Based on customer feedback, it tends to run true to size but it's always best to refer to the size chart for accurate measurements. If the t-shirt doesn't fit, free exchanges for size or color are available. To maintain the quality of the shirt, it is recommended to wash it in cold water and tumble dry on low heat, avoiding harsh chemicals or bleach.
PCSarahjm
I am ordering a Merrill unisex tshirt... I was wondering how the sizes are running.... ???? PLease let me know for those who have them.

order a size smaller than you usually wear I ordered 2 of the XL and they were huge
the polo was perfect the 3/4 length was too small all were XL

Shirt SizesI was at conferance, the t-shirts ran about right. The button down shirts seem to run small and the pull over jacket was sized a little large.

If I were you I would order a size larger than you wear just to play it safe.

:D

It sounds like we may need to just order and figure out for ourselves!

Are those the $9.95 shirts? The L is a little big on me, but the M was too tight. So, I went with the L.

Overall, I think these specific shirts run big.

I agree Kelly - I ordered the L (I am a large/medium in most shirts) I don't like tight - since it is unisex - it's definitely roomier and longer - but at least I don't feel like it's too tight when I'm doing shows - I feel comfortable in it.

Related to Merrill Unisex T-Shirt Sizing: What Do Others Say?

1. What is the sizing like for the Merrill unisex t-shirt?

The Merrill unisex t-shirt runs true to size. We recommend ordering your usual t-shirt size for the best fit.

2. Do others find the Merrill unisex t-shirt to run small or large?

Based on customer feedback, the Merrill unisex t-shirt tends to run true to size. However, it's always best to refer to the size chart for accurate measurements.

3. Is the Merrill unisex t-shirt available in plus sizes?

Yes, the Merrill unisex t-shirt is available in plus sizes up to 3XL. Please refer to the size chart for specific measurements.

4. Can I exchange my Merrill unisex t-shirt for a different size if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we offer free exchanges for size or color on all of our products, including the Merrill unisex t-shirt. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with your exchange.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Merrill unisex t-shirt?

We recommend washing the Merrill unisex t-shirt in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using harsh chemicals or bleach, as this may affect the fabric and color of the shirt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies