• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Recruiting Poster--Hanging Them up Places???

In summary, the Merrill recruiting poster is a visual advertisement for the company, designed to attract potential candidates to apply for job opportunities. It can be found in various locations, such as job fairs and college campuses, and typically includes the company's logo, a catchy slogan, and a brief description of their values and job openings. While it is not meant for individuals to take home, some events may allow attendees to do so. The effectiveness of the poster can vary, but it is a popular and cost-effective method for companies to reach a large pool of potential candidates.
amerrigan
I received a set of merril corporation recruiting posters (with the tear off cards for people to take). I am curious where any of you are hanging these up at???? Have you had any sucess???

I don't have the recruiting ones, but I have hung the booking ones up at the library, coffee shop, and Jewel (grocery store). No response at all. I even put "mention the library for a free gift!" on the back so I could know where they found my card...anyplace stay-at-home moms frequent, though I'm not one, it seems like probably the biggest recruiting pool. I like the library, because those people are either frugal or resourceful, though I haven't gotten any bites there, I need to go hang up more...ANYHOO...wherever there's a bulletin board, hang one up!

I have hung these posters up at local colleges, job fairs, coffee shops, and community centers. So far, I have had some success with attracting potential candidates, especially at job fairs where there are many people actively searching for job opportunities. The tear off cards have been a great way to get people interested and engaged in our company. Overall, I think these posters have been a valuable addition to our recruiting efforts.

Related to Merrill Recruiting Poster--Hanging Them up Places???

1. What is the purpose of the Merrill recruiting poster?

The Merrill recruiting poster is designed to attract potential candidates to apply for job opportunities at Merrill. It serves as a visual advertisement for the company, showcasing their brand and culture.

2. Where can I find the Merrill recruiting poster?

The Merrill recruiting poster can be found in various locations, such as job fairs, college campuses, career centers, and public places. It may also be available on the company's website or social media pages.

3. What information is typically included on the Merrill recruiting poster?

The Merrill recruiting poster usually includes the company's logo, a catchy slogan or tagline, and a brief description of the company's values and job opportunities. It may also include contact information or a QR code for interested individuals to scan and apply for a job directly.

4. Can I take a Merrill recruiting poster home with me?

In most cases, the Merrill recruiting poster is meant to be displayed in public places, and it is not meant for individuals to take home. However, some job fairs or events may allow attendees to take a poster as a marketing material.

5. How effective is the Merrill recruiting poster in attracting candidates?

The effectiveness of the Merrill recruiting poster can vary depending on the location and target audience. However, it is a popular and cost-effective method for companies to reach a large number of potential candidates and generate interest in their job opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akiba
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JackieBozeman
  • PChefRenee