• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Merrill Personalized Name Tags Delivery Times Longer Than Expected?

In summary, Merrill Personalized Name Tags are customizable name tags made of high-quality materials that can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant or online. The turnaround time for delivery is typically 1-2 weeks and you can use your own design for the name tags. Discounts are also available for bulk orders.
paigev71
Has anyone ordered the Personalized name tags from Merrill? If so, did it take an unusually long time to come in? I was told mine shipped on the 24th and that it would take 6-10 days. Is that business days? Mine hasn't arrived yet.

I think it took a little longer than a regular order, but I don't remember it taking a lot longer. Have you tried calling Merrill?

I did. I called on Thursday because I hoping it would be here before the booth I did last Saturday. They said it shipped Oct 24th and would take 6-10 days. If they are talking calendar days, today was the 10th day. I have another booth this weekend and I want my name tag!

I got mine 2 years ago approx. and I remember it taking about a week longer than the rest of my order.

Hi there! I have ordered the personalized name tags from Merrill before and I did not experience any delays in shipping. The estimated time frame of 6-10 days is typically in business days, so it may take a little longer if there are weekends or holidays in between. However, if it has been longer than the estimated time frame, I would recommend reaching out to Merrill directly for an update on your order. They should be able to provide you with more information on the status of your name tags. I hope this helps!

Related to Are Merrill Personalized Name Tags Delivery Times Longer Than Expected?

1. What are Merrill Personalized Name Tags?

Merrill Personalized Name Tags are customized name tags that can be used for various events, parties, and gatherings. They are made of high-quality materials and can be personalized with your name and design of your choice.

2. How can I order Merrill Personalized Name Tags?

You can easily order Merrill Personalized Name Tags through a Pampered Chef consultant. They will assist you in choosing the design, font, and quantity of name tags you need. Alternatively, you can also order them online through the Pampered Chef website.

3. What is the turnaround time for ordering Merrill Personalized Name Tags?

The turnaround time for ordering Merrill Personalized Name Tags can vary depending on the quantity and customization options chosen. However, typically it takes 1-2 weeks for the name tags to be delivered to you.

4. Can I use my own design for the Merrill Personalized Name Tags?

Yes, you can use your own design for the name tags. You can either provide the design to your Pampered Chef consultant or upload it online while placing your order. Keep in mind that the design should be high-quality and in a compatible file format.

5. Are there any discounts available for ordering Merrill Personalized Name Tags in bulk?

Yes, there are discounts available for ordering Merrill Personalized Name Tags in bulk. The exact discount may vary, so it is best to discuss with your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with the best deal based on your order quantity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • PCMelissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ivebeen4given
  • NooraK