• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Membership Benefits - Should We Join?

In summary, the conversation is about the possibility of joining a gym for $15/month. Some people have had positive experiences as members, while others have warned of hidden costs and unexpected increases in fees. It's important to research and read reviews before making a decision, and be cautious when signing a contract.
Kattyschack
Gold Member
Is anyone a member? They have a special right now to join for $15/person and hubby and I are thinking about it. A friend of ours said that there are a lot of hidden costs, but is and never was a member. Another friend said that he has been a member for a while and loves it. Just wanted to get everyone on here opinion. What do you think?

I am a member at the Club Fitness chain here in Ga and they are pathetic...I am not sure this is the same chain that you have there but with any new gym doing enrollment you have to be aware of added costs...when I joined here there was free daycare...free towel service...free rock wall to climb...NOW the prices are $2 per child for daycare, $2 towel service and $3 for climbing the wall...so you can imagine the total monthly cost if I went 3 times a week and took my son that adds an additional $24 a month. It all depends on you and your situation and how often you use the added services at the gym. If you just plan to go work out...take your own towel and not have kids in daycare then $15/month is a great deal...Oh and one more thing...our gym went up on all these things...THEN quit running the air in the gym b/c they couldn't pay the bill! I would not go with a yearly contract if you can help it...Just my 2 cents...:D

I am not currently a member, but I have heard mixed opinions about it. Some people say that there are hidden costs and it ends up being more expensive than they anticipated. However, others have been members for a while and have had a positive experience. I think it's important to do some research and read reviews before making a decision. Also, make sure to carefully read the terms and conditions before signing up. It's always good to get a variety of opinions before committing to a membership. Good luck with your decision!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a member of Pampered Chef?

As a member of Pampered Chef, you will receive exclusive access to our product line at discounted prices, free shipping on orders over $75, and early access to new products and promotions. You will also have the opportunity to earn rewards and free products through our Host Rewards program.

2. How much does it cost to become a member of Pampered Chef?

The annual membership fee for Pampered Chef is $39. However, if you join as a Host, the fee is waived and you can earn free products and discounts on your purchases. Plus, your membership will be renewed for free each year as long as you host at least one party.

3. Can I cancel my membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time by contacting our customer service team. However, please note that once you cancel your membership, you will no longer have access to the exclusive benefits and discounts.

4. Are there any additional perks for being a Pampered Chef member?

Yes, as a member of Pampered Chef, you will also have access to our online community, where you can connect with other members, share recipes and cooking tips, and participate in exclusive events and contests. You will also receive a free subscription to our quarterly magazine, The Dish.

5. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for members?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for members. You can shop at your leisure and take advantage of the exclusive discounts and rewards whenever you make a purchase. However, we do recommend hosting a party to earn even more benefits and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
akrebecca
Replies
Views