• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Baby Price Rosser: Who's the Newest Addition to Our Family?

In summary, the Welcome Baby Price Rosser! promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef to celebrate the arrival of a new baby. It includes a selection of kitchen tools and accessories that are perfect for new parents. To take advantage of the promotion, simply place an order on the Pampered Chef website and add the promotion to your cart before checking out. The promotion will be automatically applied to your order. The products included in the promotion may vary but typically include a variety of Pampered Chef products such as a baby food maker, storage containers, and a cookbook with easy family-friendly recipes. The products cannot be customized but other products can still be added to the order. Currently, the promotion is only available to customers in the United States and
jrstephens
He was born April 21st. 7 lbs 12 oz. 20 1/4 inches.
His name is Price Rosser.

He is my nephew on my husband's side.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/Chef%20Success%20Stuff/price.jpg

Ahh too cute
I miss those days

Aw, what a cutie. It's a good thing I am living vicariously through all you pregnant Cheffers, or I would REALLY want another one!! ;)

Very Cute!!

Congratulations Jennifer! What a cutie:)

Aww how beautiful!!! Congrats!

jbachen said:
Aw, what a cutie. It's a good thing I am living vicariously through all you pregnant Cheffers, or I would REALLY want another one!! ;)

No kidding!

He's really cute, Jennifer! Pass along the congrats! How cool that Cole will have a cousin to play with! One of my friends just had a baby girl. She's a twin (the mom) & her sister had a baby girl about a week after she did!

awwwwww. he is beautiful.

Related to Meet Baby Price Rosser: Who's the Newest Addition to Our Family?

What is the Welcome Baby Price Rosser! promotion?

The Welcome Baby Price Rosser! promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef to celebrate the arrival of a new baby. It includes a selection of kitchen tools and accessories that are perfect for new parents.

How can I take advantage of the Welcome Baby Price Rosser! promotion?

To take advantage of the Welcome Baby Price Rosser! promotion, simply place an order on the Pampered Chef website and add the promotion to your cart before checking out. The promotion will be automatically applied to your order.

What products are included in the Welcome Baby Price Rosser! promotion?

The Welcome Baby Price Rosser! promotion includes a variety of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for new parents, such as a baby food maker, storage containers, and a cookbook with easy family-friendly recipes. The exact products included may vary.

Can I customize the products in the Welcome Baby Price Rosser! promotion?

No, the products included in the Welcome Baby Price Rosser! promotion are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can still add other products to your order outside of the promotion.

Is the Welcome Baby Price Rosser! promotion available internationally?

At this time, the Welcome Baby Price Rosser! promotion is only available to customers in the United States and Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies