• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Medium and Large Product Bags for?

In summary, Medium and Large Product Bags are packaging solutions made from durable materials and designed to hold and transport items of varying sizes. They typically range from 8-24 inches and can be used to store a variety of products, including clothing, electronics, and food. These bags offer benefits such as durability, versatility, and eco-friendliness, and can be customized with different materials, colors, and branding options.
brewejen
Gold Member
I'm looking over the supply order form and I see a listing for Medium Product Bags and Large Product Bags. Can anyone tell me what these are? I really wish they'd show pictures of everything that's not in the catalog.

I've always thought it was the same bags like they send to the hosts to sort items into--we do have nice bags.

It is the same bags -- just received my order for med ones

Yes. They are the same. I have a zillion bags. It seems I always get more than I need and hosts give me their extras. They are great for use at fairs to give out. If anyone needs some they can have them for the cost of shipping.

My daughter just got these in for her wedding shower. We were wondering what they were for! :)

What are Medium and Large Product Bags?

Medium and Large Product Bags are packaging solutions designed to hold and transport items of varying sizes. These bags are typically made from durable materials such as plastic, paper, or fabric to provide protection during storage and transportation.

What sizes are considered Medium and Large Product Bags?

Medium and Large Product Bags come in a variety of sizes, but typically range from 8 inches to 24 inches in width and length. The specific size classification may vary depending on the manufacturer and their intended use, but generally, medium bags are considered to be between 8-14 inches and large bags are 14 inches or larger.

What types of products are commonly stored in Medium and Large Product Bags?

Medium and Large Product Bags can be used to store a wide range of items, including clothing, shoes, accessories, electronics, and household goods. These bags are also suitable for storing and transporting food items, such as groceries and take-out meals.

What are the benefits of using Medium and Large Product Bags?

Medium and Large Product Bags offer several benefits, including durability, versatility, and convenience. These bags are designed to protect items during storage and transportation, making them ideal for use in retail, shipping, and moving. They are also reusable and eco-friendly, making them a more sustainable packaging option.

Are there any customization options for Medium and Large Product Bags?

Yes, there are various customization options available for Medium and Large Product Bags. These include choosing the material, color, size, and adding logos or branding. Some manufacturers also offer custom printing services to add product information or promotional messages to the bags.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Trishcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • kcmckay