• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meat Lifters Question Need Help Asap

In summary, meat lifters are used to easily lift and transfer large pieces of meat without damaging it. To use them, simply slide them under the meat and lift it onto a cutting board or serving dish. They can be used on all types of meat and are dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for best results. They can also be used for other foods such as vegetables, fruits, and baked goods.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me how long the tines are and how many there are on the meat lifters? I just had a customer email me asking about them. Would you email me at [email protected]? Thank you for your help!

Hi Anne, I emailed you. Here's the info in case anyone else needs to know:

The meat lifter tines are @4 1/2 inches long and there are 4 of them. Each lifter is 12 inches long. I believe that I read that they can support up to 30 pound too. They are a great item!

There more like a weapon.:eek: I couldn't believe how strong they are.

Yeah, I've often said they could be used as a personal protection device, should the need arise. :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU HELP! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

(My subscriptions aren't working so I'm kinda in the dark when someone responds to a post.)

rennea said:
There more like a weapon.:eek: I couldn't believe how strong they are.
They look like baby pitch forks!! :D

My mom says...My mom says the meat lifters are the best thing Pampered Chef has ever put in their catalog. She has a very bad neck with pain that leads to her shoulders and arms. Now she can easily lift the roast out of the roaster without a problem.

AJPratt said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU HELP! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

(My subscriptions aren't working so I'm kinda in the dark when someone responds to a post.)
I don't have any "subscriptions" -I felt they clogged my email. But I log on every day (often more than once - lol) and check the new posts - you won't miss much if you do that! JMHS

Related to Meat Lifters Question Need Help Asap

1. What are meat lifters used for?

Meat lifters are used to easily lift and transfer large pieces of meat, such as roasts, chicken, and turkeys, without damaging or tearing the meat.

2. How do I use meat lifters?

To use meat lifters, simply slide them underneath the meat, making sure each prong is securely inserted. Lift the meat and transfer it to a cutting board or serving dish.

3. Can meat lifters be used on all types of meat?

Yes, meat lifters can be used on all types of meat, including beef, pork, poultry, and fish.

4. Are meat lifters dishwasher safe?

Yes, our meat lifters are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

5. Can meat lifters be used for other foods besides meat?

While meat lifters are designed specifically for lifting and transferring meat, they can also be used for other foods such as vegetables, fruits, and even baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • byrd1956