• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Measure All Vs Mini-Measure All

In summary, Measure All and Mini-Measure All are both measuring tools offered by Pampered Chef. The Measure All has a capacity of 2 cups, while the Mini-Measure All has a capacity of 1 cup and a more compact design. Both tools can measure both liquid and dry ingredients and are dishwasher safe. The Measure All has measurements marked in cups, ounces, and milliliters up to 2 cups, while the Mini-Measure All has measurements marked in cups, ounces, and tablespoons up to 1 cup. The Mini-Measure All can also be used for larger recipes by refilling as needed and is great for measuring small amounts for precise recipes.
jbondr
Gold Member
Sounds like a big match up. Sorry to disappoint.

I am needing to know the difference in size. I am making a recipe that call for the Measure All to cut pastry. I only have the Mini on hand.

jbondr said:
Sounds like a big match up. Sorry to disappoint.

I am needing to know the difference in size. I am making a recipe that call for the Measure All to cut pastry. I only have the Mini on hand.

They are the same circumference - the 2 cup is just taller than the 1 cup.

Thanks! That answered my question perfectly.

I don't have the dimensions handy or them handy (at work) but I do know that the diameter is smaller on mini. I realized this too late when I was making something and wondered why the shells they were making seemed too small and had so much dough left over. I don't recommend mini for what calls for regular.

Mmmm...now I am confused.

Yes the mini is smaller!

Yep, I just compared and it it smaller, to the best of my measuring capabilities (using a ruler) it looks like the 2 cup is 2 3/4" and the 1 cup is 2 1/2". 1/4" difference.

Thanks for the exact measurements.

What is the difference between Measure All and Mini-Measure All?

Measure All and Mini-Measure All are both measuring tools offered by Pampered Chef, but they have some distinct differences. The Measure All is a larger tool with a capacity of 2 cups, while the Mini-Measure All is a smaller tool with a capacity of 1 cup. Additionally, the Mini-Measure All has a more compact design, making it easier to store in your kitchen.

Can I use both Measure All and Mini-Measure All for both liquid and dry ingredients?

Yes, both the Measure All and Mini-Measure All are designed to measure both liquid and dry ingredients. Both tools have clear measurement markings for easy accuracy.

Is the Mini-Measure All dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini-Measure All is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to extend the life of the tool.

What are the measurements marked on the Measure All and Mini-Measure All?

The Measure All has measurements marked in cups, ounces, and milliliters up to 2 cups. The Mini-Measure All has measurements marked in cups, ounces, and tablespoons up to 1 cup.

Can I use the Mini-Measure All for larger recipes that require more than 1 cup of ingredients?

While the Mini-Measure All has a smaller capacity of 1 cup, it can easily be used for larger recipes by simply refilling the tool as needed. The Mini-Measure All is also great for measuring small amounts of ingredients for more precise recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• insaneusmcwife
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tmo2008
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies