• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Newsletter: My First Edition with Unique Ideas | Feedback Appreciated

In summary, this newsletter has a variety of great ideas that can be used in a newsletter. The only problem is the size of the newsletter.
kdawn1124
This is my first newsletter. There are so many great ideas on this site I took a little from several newsletters and came up with my own. Please let me know if there are any mistakes or anything I should change. Thanks in advance!

Took out some pics and got it down in size.

Attachments

• May_Newsletter[1].doc
    1 MB · Views: 455
Last edited:
Looks Great! The only problem that I can see is that it's 1.4 MB, this might upset some people who do not have high-speed internet.

pamperedlinda said:
Looks Great! The only problem that I can see is that it's 1.4 MB, this might upset some people who do not have high-speed internet.

Linda is there a way to change that?

You might want to check the size of your pictures and try to change them so they don't take up so much memory. I had this problem last month, don't remember which picture it was but it was 1/2 meg all by itself. It might be the photo of your kids - did you take it on a higher resolution? Maybe you can save it at a lower resolution. You might just have to check each picture one by one.

Thank you Linda! I will check, I think it is the one of my kiddos.

It looks really GREAT!!! ....and I am so going to use A LOT of it! I just don't have the time or creativity this month for mine. Thanks for sharing.

Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing!

I know what you mean about time. I have been working on it at night and finished it up on my lunch break today. I deleted the pic of my kids and it is still at 1.1MB. I will have to get my husband to look at it.

pamperedlinda said:
It looks really GREAT!!! ....and I am so going to use A LOT of it! I just don't have the time or creativity this month for mine. Thanks for sharing.

Linda,

I think I "stole" a lot of it from YOU!! You always have such good newsletters and I know I have some of your format and stuff in there.

As far as the size, I select all and then copy paste to my email. When I do this the email size is just 285 KB. I am not sure why it makes it smaller, but it does.

I am so glad you guys like it!

that looks really good dawn, i so do not have the time or creativity right now to do my own newsletter ... thats why i subscribe! :)

kdawn1124 said:
I know what you mean about time. I have been working on it at night and finished it up on my lunch break today. I deleted the pic of my kids and it is still at 1.1MB. I will have to get my husband to look at it.
Check the picture of the SS kit, for some reason I think that's the one that I had to delete....maybe?

I've converted it to a pdf and it is much smaller now. It is frequently better to send something like this as a pdf as it is a format that just about everyone can read and it is not editable/looks the same to everyone.

Attachments

• May_Newsletter[1].pdf
    208.7 KB · Views: 376
Thank you Tasha!

I love this! Thanks for all the effort.

Related to May Newsletter: My First Edition with Unique Ideas | Feedback Appreciated

1. What is the May Newsletter?

The May Newsletter is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that highlights new products, recipes, and promotions for the month of May.

2. How can I sign up to receive the May Newsletter?

To sign up for the May Newsletter, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up form. You will then receive the newsletter directly to your inbox each month.

3. Can I access past issues of the May Newsletter?

Yes, you can access past issues of the May Newsletter on our website under the "Newsletters" section. You can also sign up to receive past issues via email.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts in the May Newsletter?

Yes, the May Newsletter often includes exclusive deals and discounts for our subscribers. Be sure to check your inbox for these special offers.

5. Can I share the May Newsletter with friends and family?

Yes, you are welcome to share the May Newsletter with anyone you think would be interested. You can also encourage them to sign up for the newsletter themselves to receive future issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies