• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Computer Helpers: A Blessing to the Unsavy

In summary, "Computer Helpers: A Blessing to the Unsavy" is a comprehensive collection of digital tools and resources designed to assist those who struggle with using technology. It is beneficial for individuals of all ages and computer proficiency levels. The collection includes various tools such as password managers, file organization software, and anti-virus programs, and is compatible with both PCs and Macs. It can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website, through a consultant, or at select parties and events.
niktim3
Has anyone had the time to work on one of these?
Those of us who are unsavy computer users thank you!!

Bumping in hopes someone has one to share. I'd love to use it too!

I have something I stole, er, adapted from one I found here. It's not great (the graphics at the bottom), but you can make changes as needed.

Woohoo, I actually get to share here something I 'created'!! By the way, at the top of the page, where I have the Host's name, the original said "For My May Hosts," and I added the line with the show date and time. You should change these for generic host packages.

Attachments

• MSW Host Packet Letter.doc
    877 KB · Views: 582
Last edited:
Hello! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have definitely had my fair share of experiences with technology and computers. I completely understand the struggle of being an unsavvy user and feeling overwhelmed by all the different features and functions. That's why I am here to assure you that you are not alone in this journey. I am more than happy to help and provide any guidance or tips when it comes to using technology and making the most out of it. Whether it's navigating through a new program or learning how to troubleshoot common issues, I am here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for recognizing the value of computer helpers and for allowing me to be a part of your journey towards becoming a more tech-savvy individual. Feel free to reach out to me anytime for any assistance. Happy cooking and happy computing!

1. What exactly is "Computer Helpers: A Blessing to the Unsavy"?

"Computer Helpers: A Blessing to the Unsavy" is a collection of digital tools and resources designed to assist those who are not as familiar or comfortable with using technology. These tools can help with tasks such as organizing files, troubleshooting issues, and staying safe online.

2. Who can benefit from using "Computer Helpers: A Blessing to the Unsavy"?

Anyone who struggles with using technology can benefit from "Computer Helpers: A Blessing to the Unsavy." This could include seniors, individuals with limited computer skills, or anyone who wants to become more proficient with technology.

3. What types of tools are included in "Computer Helpers: A Blessing to the Unsavy"?

Some examples of tools included in "Computer Helpers: A Blessing to the Unsavy" are password managers, file organization software, and anti-virus programs. These tools can help improve productivity, security, and overall confidence when using technology.

4. Is "Computer Helpers: A Blessing to the Unsavy" only for PCs or can it be used on Macs as well?

"Computer Helpers: A Blessing to the Unsavy" is compatible with both PCs and Macs. The tools and resources included are designed to work with a variety of operating systems and devices.

5. How can I purchase "Computer Helpers: A Blessing to the Unsavy"?

You can purchase "Computer Helpers: A Blessing to the Unsavy" through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The collection is also available for purchase at select Pampered Chef parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • ejleinenbach