• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Products for Bridal Shower Tree

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f4/shower-ideas-for-bridal-showers-61168/#post735920You could also do something like this:http://www.pinterest.com/pin/558817612348229374/or this:http://www.houseofyum.com/2010/12/bridal-shower-ideas-with-crafts.htmlThanks for the ideas!
A Pampered Kitchen
Silver Member
I have a bridal shower on the 27th of August and the bride wants to do a "tree" with all the items hanging from it with a picture, item # and the price. I don't have time to put one together as I am not that great with a computer.

I was wondering if anyone has or knows of a thread with pics of all the products in the catalog that can be printed out.

If not, is anyone great at doing that kind of stuff and could put one together?

Any and all help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Cara

Most of the people I know who do that kind of thing simply cut the pictures out of a catalog. For myself, I do a board. I print the items on card stock (item name, number, page number, and price) and attach them to the board with removable double-stick tape.

I'm not that computer savvy either, so do you have any old catalogs from S/S? Why not cut out the product from the catalog, glue it to some colored card stock (you could then use a fancy scissor to cut the edges) and then hang them from the tree! Thats what I'd do and what I have done!!

Malinda - you are a God-send today. I have two showers coming up. My first was a surprise and I sure did learn a lot! This is perfect!

Smooches, CK

ChefCKHall said:
Malinda - you are a God-send today. I have two showers coming up. My first was a surprise and I sure did learn a lot! This is perfect!

Smooches, CK

Here's that picture I promised in the chat box.

Attachments

• ss bouquet1.jpg
    ss bouquet1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 866
Love it! Thanks Beth...may be stealing your idea...how do you attach the paper flowers to the wood skewers? Do you glue the product info on? Last q, do you have a special cutter to make the flowers?

Thanks, CK

I use this
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KPJEZC/?tag=pfamazon01-20
and some flower cutters to make mine. Let me see if I can find my documents and photos!

Okay, on the document the outline is only for a reference. You can delete them after you complete all your circles or make them a lighter shade if you plan on cutting out the circles.

Attachments

• bridal pictures.doc
    107 KB · Views: 787
Last edited:
ChefCKHall said:
Love it! Thanks Beth...may be stealing your idea...how do you attach the paper flowers to the wood skewers? Do you glue the product info on? Last q, do you have a special cutter to make the flowers?

Thanks, CK

Go for it - that's not stealing, it's sharing. ;)

I just use tape to attach everything. That way if the bride doesn't keep them for her rehearsal bouquet, and many do, it's easier to change it all out for the next one.

I use the old flower bread tube but any cookie cutter flower or heart would work.

It's quick and cheap. I've used the same styrofoam (to layer the bowls) for years and the wood skewers, construction paper and scotch tape are cheap.

Okay 2nd part to my post... here are the pictures of the ones I use to do. I use to hand cut out the flower and the circles and glue them together. Now I use a stamp similar to this one with a smaller one to cut out the middle part.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001DHJH4E/?tag=pfamazon01-20
IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

Last edited:
Just "copy & paste" her registry! Photo, item # and price!!!

WOW!!! All I can say is wow and THANK YOU!!!!

You all have some great ideas, came to my rescue quickly and I just can't wait to get started tomorrow on your ideas.

Many blessings and thanks:),

Cara

That idea with the SS bowls was super cute!! I made some flower pots using an idea I found on here for a shower I did a few weeks ago :) I posted pics on another thread but here is another...

Attachments

• photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 630
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 557
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 561
  • photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 576

What are the most popular products for a bridal shower tree?

The most popular products for a bridal shower tree are the Bamboo Serving Tray, the Quick-Stir Pitcher, the Garlic Press, the Manual Food Processor, and the Deluxe Cheese Grater.

Can these products be personalized as gifts?

Yes, many of our products for bridal shower trees can be personalized with the bride's name or a special message. Look for the "personalization" option on the product page to see which items are eligible.

Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our products for bridal shower trees are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting quality.

Do these products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products for bridal shower trees come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I purchase these products in bulk for a larger bridal shower?

Yes, we offer bulk purchasing options for many of our products. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing on bulk orders for bridal shower trees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lockhartkitchen