• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May $60.00 guest free product

pampermeRai

Mar 12, 2006
Hi does anyone know what the guest free special is for May, if they purchase $60.00 worth of items? Thanks!

K

ksartain

The May Guest Special is the HWC items. The guests do not get a free item if they spend $60 or more in May.
Kristy

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
What I am doing is if they buy all 3 HWC items they will receive a free season's best. I stole it off here from someones order form.:D

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
This tip was given at our last cluster meeting. Encourage people to buy quanity of the HWC items and hand out to the woman in their family to help remind them to do their breast exams.

rebjean

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2005
HWC Special

If my guest order all three help whip cancer products, I am giving them 10% discount on their order. I want to encourage them the best way I can to buy all three.

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
If my guests order 2 or more HWC items, I'm giving them one of the HWC pins that you can order on supply order.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
lacychef said:
If my guests order 2 or more HWC items, I'm giving them one of the HWC pins that you can order on supply order.
The purchase of those pins also gives a donation to HWC!