• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Trade Show Packing: Essentials and Extras to Bring

In summary, the conversation is about what items to bring to a show as a consultant for a direct sales company. The participants discuss their own strategies for packing and bringing necessary items, such as tools and cookware, as well as optional extras like stoneware and appetizer plates. They also mention asking hosts for specific items they would like to see, and using certain products as prizes. Some participants prefer to bring a lot of items, while others have tried to narrow down their selection.
KimoMakano
Gold Member
Aloha,
I constantly find myself bringing too many items to a show.

I always rationalize that maybe someone will want to "see" the product before buying it so I end up taking almost my entire collection.

What are the staples and extras that you guys bring to a show?

Mahalo!

I struggle with this also. The last 4 or 5 shows I've really tried to cut back on what I'm bringing with me so I've narrowed it down to the necessities for the recipe, as many tools as I can fit into the TTA, a piece of cookware, a piece of stoneware, and the stainless steel mixing bowls. I could probably cut out the bowls, but I think they are impressive to see. I've also started asking my hosts if there are any particular items that they would like to see or their customers have asked about; if so I bring those too.

HTH!

My list is very similar to Kearstin's. I only take one of the SS bowls, and I use that instead of a batter bowl, unless I need to use it in the microwave. :) I also have been taking the SA Appetizer Plates and Stand, and have been using those instead of paper plates for the guests.

I usually include one of the SS bowls & use it to but my prizes in. I talk about it just before the prizes are awarded and let the winners choose from there.
They handle it & talk about it. I have never sold at set at full price, but it has brought me bookings.

I love bringing alot of stuff to my shows! I have my crate packed full and the TTA tote. I also was bringing the appetizer plates but I haven't been showing them at my shows lately so I'm going to quit lugging them around. I do bring the small Stainless bowl and the large batter bowl. I pack those full of smaller items in my crate. I also bring both 8" saute pans, stoneware, what ever the host/guest specials are, and what ever tools I need to do the recipe. There are other tools I bring, just too many to list!

Related to Maximizing Your Trade Show Packing: Essentials and Extras to Bring

1. How much food should I bring to a Pampered Chef party?

The amount of food you should bring to a Pampered Chef party will depend on the number of guests attending. As a general rule, we recommend preparing enough food for each guest to have at least one serving. You can also consider offering a variety of dishes to accommodate different dietary preferences.

2. Do I need to bring my own cooking utensils and equipment?

No, you do not need to bring your own cooking utensils and equipment to a Pampered Chef party. Our consultants will provide all necessary tools and equipment for the cooking demonstration. However, if you have a favorite cooking utensil that you would like to use, you are welcome to bring it.

3. Can I bring my own ingredients for the recipes?

Yes, you can bring your own ingredients for the recipes if you prefer. However, our consultants will provide all necessary ingredients for the recipes being demonstrated. If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let your consultant know in advance so they can accommodate your needs.

4. How many guests can I bring to a Pampered Chef party?

There is no limit to the number of guests you can bring to a Pampered Chef party. However, we recommend keeping the group size manageable so that everyone can participate and enjoy the experience.

5. Are there any additional items I should bring to the party?

In addition to your appetite, we recommend bringing a pen and paper to take notes, as well as any questions you may have about our products or recipes. You may also want to bring a container to take any leftovers home with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummybytes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • rennea