• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Team Collaboration: July Meeting Recap & Future Plans

moreJenni, this is great! I need to just pull up the Big Girl Panties and just start scheduling things such as this. One person is better than no contact at all. Do you record the calls in case someone can not make the call for legit reasons?Yes, I do record the calls in case someone can't make the call for legit reasons.No, I don't do a cook and book.No, I don't do any phone training on top of the weekly meetings.
DebPC
Staff member
Looking ahead. Do you do one for the ones who couldn't go right after conference? Or an early August one?

My meeting is the first Thursday of the month. Because we are vacationing before conference I won't be having a July meeting at all. I thought about doing it when I got back as a July/August but decided that staying with what they expect works better. I'll be on the phone with them and on email too so the month won't be skipped by any means - just no live meeting.

We usually do one in July after all waves of conference have finished. I think we'll do one this July too. Sometimes we've made it as a Saturday morning meeting with breakfast/brunch stuff.

I will do one immediately following conference. But I also do a weekly meeting every Tuesday morning at 10 am. So I have a lot of contact with my team.

pcjenni said:
I also do a weekly meeting every Tuesday morning at 10 am.

Is this meeting live? Can you give us some more details on what you cover in the weekly meeting?

Weekly meetings- very interesting. Please share some details.

Sure, I have what I call "Tuesday Morning Training at 10". I invite my entire downline, which is just over 120 people, but usually have between 5 and 12 people each week... and gee guess what the ones who come every week are my top sellers and recruiters.. no surprise there huh! Each week is a different topic: bookings, recruiting, hostess coaching, stop cancellations, recipe practice, cross selling, product knowledge etc. We meet for about 2 hours and I lead the discussion but we talk about everything that is going on as well, promotions, trips, incentives and so on. It is awesome to be able to tell potential recruits to come over and bring their kids if they want for a fun meeting and meet the team before they sign. of course if I get them there they are signed :). Also it helps my team to recruit because they can bring a potential and I will answer any questions. Makes them feel more comfortable recruiting. Last month I signed 3, my team signed 12! I have 31 lines and 12 SC lines, 1 first line director and 1 2nd line director... all since this time last year and I KNOW the meetings are a huge part of that.

Jenni, this is great! I need to just pull up the Big Girl Panties and just start scheduling things such as this. One person is better than no contact at all. Do you record the calls in case someone can not make the call for legit reasons?

I get so caught up in worrying about when is a good time, etc. that I end up doing nothing. Not good...sort of like the person who over thinks when a good time is to call potential hosts...ummm...there is no good time...just do it!

Thanks for the inspiration!:chef:

Jenni,
I have been watching your posts for a while now and I can't believe the team you have built in the past year! I have a few questions for you if you don't mind answering. I am really trying to build my team right now.
With your weekly meetings, do you do them at your home? and you said people could bring kids, what do you have the kids do? do you provide food?
Also do you do any other face to face interview outside of the meetings? For your own personal leads or your downlines leads?
Also do you do a cook and book? if so what does that look like?
And lastly do you do any phone training on top of the weekly meetings?
Thanks so much!!!

pcjenni said:
Sure, I have what I call "Tuesday Morning Training at 10". I invite my entire downline, which is just over 120 people, but usually have between 5 and 12 people each week... and gee guess what the ones who come every week are my top sellers and recruiters.. no surprise there huh! Each week is a different topic: bookings, recruiting, hostess coaching, stop cancellations, recipe practice, cross selling, product knowledge etc. We meet for about 2 hours and I lead the discussion but we talk about everything that is going on as well, promotions, trips, incentives and so on. It is awesome to be able to tell potential recruits to come over and bring their kids if they want for a fun meeting and meet the team before they sign. of course if I get them there they are signed :). Also it helps my team to recruit because they can bring a potential and I will answer any questions. Makes them feel more comfortable recruiting. Last month I signed 3, my team signed 12! I have 31 lines and 12 SC lines, 1 first line director and 1 2nd line director... all since this time last year and I KNOW the meetings are a huge part of that.

I'm w/Chantelle I'd <3 to know what you do b/c I've went from working full-time to part-time & I NEED to pick up PC!!!

baychef said:
Jenni, this is great! I need to just pull up the Big Girl Panties and just start scheduling things such as this. One person is better than no contact at all. Do you record the calls in case someone can not make the call for legit reasons?

I get so caught up in worrying about when is a good time, etc. that I end up doing nothing. Not good...sort of like the person who over thinks when a good time is to call potential hosts...ummm...there is no good time...just do it!

Thanks for the inspiration!:chef:

So true I didn't make my usual Sun calls since it was the 4th then Mon someone called me to schedule a show at 3 in the afternoon so then I called all my upcoming hosts and got every one except 2 and one of those called back later in the evening. Who would think it make calls on a Mon at 3....

cincychef said:
Jenni,
I have been watching your posts for a while now and I can't believe the team you have built in the past year! I have a few questions for you if you don't mind answering. I am really trying to build my team right now.
With your weekly meetings, do you do them at your home? and you said people could bring kids, what do you have the kids do? do you provide food?
Also do you do any other face to face interview outside of the meetings? For your own personal leads or your downlines leads?
Also do you do a cook and book? if so what does that look like?
And lastly do you do any phone training on top of the weekly meetings?
Thanks so much!!!

I do the meetings at my house around the kitchen table. I provide coffee, water and some kind of treat, unless we are cooking. The kids can play or watch tv. I have a 4 year old and my formal living room is a play room. If you don't have a specific are for the kids, get cheapo coloring books and crafts at Bog Lots, Michaels or the $1 store and set the kids up somewhere that the moms can see/hear them but won't be a distraction to the meeting.

I will do a face to face interview if I need to. But honestly between the meeting and phone interviews with people I have meet at show, I do very few interviews. I have very good luck getting people signed over the phone. It seems like for my downline, they want them to attend a meeting so they can meet me. They all think I have some magic power that they don't, but I teach them after the first or second recruit that they can do it. I coach them to be able to do it themselves.

I do a cook and book usually once a month as a part of the regular Tues morning meeting. I choose a new consultant recipe or a recipe that I want them to try to use at their shows. Everyone brings an ingredient... if they commit to bringing something they don't cancel or no show. I break the recipe down into parts and have each of them do a certain part. They have to "sell" the products they are using.

Yes, I will do individual phone training and conference calls on top of the meetings.

Do you do anything at night once in a while for people who work outside the home during the day or not?

yes, I have 1 evening meeting a month, 2nd Tues of the month for my team recognition meeting. This is the one where I give prizes and recognize top sales etc. This is a more formal meeting vs. the morning meetings are really casual and free form.

1. What is the purpose of the Team Meeting in July?

The Team Meeting in July is designed to provide updates on new products, sales strategies, and training for consultants to help them grow their business.

2. When and where will the Team Meeting take place?

The Team Meeting in July will take place on [date] at [location]. Please check your email for more details and be sure to RSVP to secure your spot.

3. Can I bring a guest to the Team Meeting in July?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Team Meeting in July. However, please make sure to include their name in your RSVP so we can plan accordingly.

4. Will there be any special offers or promotions at the Team Meeting in July?

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts available only at the Team Meeting in July. Make sure to attend to take advantage of these great deals.

5. Is there a dress code for the Team Meeting in July?

There is no specific dress code for the Team Meeting in July. However, we recommend wearing comfortable and professional attire as you will be interacting with other consultants and possibly potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chef_dagian
  • PCCHeather0506