• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Discounts for Local High School Catering Business

In summary, some healthy recipes for meal prepping include quinoa and vegetable stir fry, grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, turkey and vegetable meatloaf, sweet potato and black bean tacos, and Mediterranean quinoa salad. Essential kitchen tools for meal prepping include food storage containers, a sharp knife, measuring cups and spoons, cutting boards, and baking sheets. Time-saving tips for meal prepping include choosing recipes with similar ingredients, cooking multiple dishes at once, using frozen or pre-cut vegetables, and preparing ingredients the night before. Meal prepped meals can last in the fridge for 3-4 days, but it's important to properly store them in airtight containers. It is possible to meal prep for a whole week,
thebowman
Gold Member
I have statred working with the local High School cooking teacher (also catering business). How about some suggestions on getting them SA at big discounts. I know it should be a show to get the best benefits but how would YOU do it? Flyers? EMAIL?

I'm not sure what you are asking.....are you asking about a fundraiser and how to advertise it?

not exactly a fundraiser but, wording for orders to benefit the school program I guess. Do you think a fundraiser would benefit better? I thought for getting products that a show would be best. I have donated some of the retired products received at conference to them and they LOVE the Battery Operated Sifters (go figure).

By the way, we live in a small town with only one High School so realistically I wouldn't think a fundraiser would be best.

:) Maybe a Gift Certificate Show would work.

Oh"Order products to donate to the local High School Cooking Class! Order something for yourself and help even more because the more orders that are placed the more FREE products the class will earn!"

I could create a flyer for you later today if you want.

Debbie :D

Thanks Debbie, sometimes the most obvious is not well, obvious ya know? Thanks for the offer but I think I will see if a Gift Certificate sell a thon will work for them. It's such a no brainer because of the no shipping and tax thing. Thanks for your wording I will use that for my proposal!

What are some healthy recipes for meal prepping?

Some healthy recipe suggestions for meal prepping include:

• Quinoa and vegetable stir fry
  • Grilled chicken and vegetable skewers
  • Turkey and vegetable meatloaf
  • Sweet potato and black bean tacos
  • Mediterranean quinoa salad

Which kitchen tools are essential for meal prepping?

Some essential kitchen tools for meal prepping include:

• Food storage containers
  • A sharp knife
  • Measuring cups and spoons
  • Cutting boards
  • Baking sheets

What are some time-saving tips for meal prepping?

Some time-saving tips for meal prepping include:

• Choose recipes that have similar ingredients to save prep time
  • Cook multiple dishes at once in the oven or on the stovetop
  • Use frozen or pre-cut vegetables to save time on chopping
  • Invest in a slow cooker or instant pot for hands-off cooking
  • Prepare ingredients the night before to save time in the morning

How long do meal prepped meals last in the fridge?

The shelf life of meal prepped meals can vary, but as a general rule, they can last in the fridge for 3-4 days. It's important to properly store and seal the food in airtight containers to maintain freshness. Some dishes, such as soups and stews, may last longer in the fridge.

Can I meal prep for a whole week?

Yes, it is possible to meal prep for a whole week. However, it is important to consider the shelf life of ingredients and properly store the meals to maintain freshness. It may also be helpful to plan out your meals and choose dishes that can easily be reheated or eaten cold for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
poohritz
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies