• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Demo Success with Laminated Cards | Tips and Tricks

In summary, "Did You Know Cards" are fun and educational cards created by Pampered Chef to share interesting facts and tips about cooking, kitchen tools, and food ingredients. They can be used as conversation starters, included in a recipe box, or used as flashcards. There are three different sets available: Cooking & Baking, Kitchen Tools, and Food Ingredients. They can only be purchased as a set, but can be shared or traded with others. Customization is not currently available, but suggestions are welcome.
finley1991
Does anyone here use them? I got some from my Director and wondered about them. Should I have them laminated? And when in your demo do you pass them out and utilize them? Thanks for your help! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I don't use cards, but I did print labels and I stick them on the front of all the catalogs and then have the guests read them randomly throughout the show ( I toss them chocolate!)
Attached are the labels

Attachments

• Cheryl host recruit stickers.doc
    36 KB · Views: 208
  • Cheryl host recruit stickers.doc
    36 KB · Views: 215
Hi there! I personally have not used them before, but I have heard great things about them. I think laminating them would be a good idea to ensure their durability. As for when to pass them out, I would suggest doing it at the beginning of your demo so that your audience can follow along with you as you use them. And of course, incorporate them whenever it makes sense in your presentation. Hope that helps and happy holidays!

Related to Maximizing Demo Success with Laminated Cards | Tips and Tricks

1. What are "Did You Know Cards"?

"Did You Know Cards" are a fun and educational tool created by Pampered Chef to share interesting facts and tips about cooking, kitchen tools, and food ingredients.

2. How do I use "Did You Know Cards"?

There are many ways to use "Did You Know Cards"! You can use them as conversation starters at a dinner party, include them in a recipe box as a surprise for the recipient, or even use them as flashcards to quiz yourself on kitchen knowledge.

3. Are there different themes or categories of "Did You Know Cards"?

Yes, there are currently three different sets of "Did You Know Cards" available: Cooking & Baking, Kitchen Tools, and Food Ingredients. Each set contains unique facts and tips related to its respective theme.

4. Can I purchase "Did You Know Cards" individually?

No, "Did You Know Cards" are only available for purchase as a set of all three categories. However, you can always share or trade cards with friends or family who may have different sets.

5. Can I customize my own "Did You Know Cards"?

At this time, customization is not available for "Did You Know Cards". However, we are always looking for new ideas and suggestions from our customers, so feel free to share your ideas with us!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
prurnenzymn
  • PampMomof3