• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Business Success: My Experience Off CS and 9 Awesome Parties in July

In summary, Morfia had a great month with $1267 in sales from 2 shows. She is already booked for the month and is looking to increase her totals even more.
MORFIA
Gold Member
I was off CS for a bit-made the best of it--

I kicked biz up a BIT- 9 party's in July---It was awesome-

I missed you all---

So if there are any ?'s PLEASE ASK--

2 SHOWS A WEEK---IT WORKS--

Glad to have you back Morfia! ;)Good July! I had my best month this year - $1267 in only 2 shows - good for my area and my schedule. I already started out August with a July 30 show that closed at $708. I have 2 solid cooking shows in August for the booking blitz week and a third being scheduled. If I can do that many with my schedule, I KNOW others can do much, much more...

Psst...my goal is at least $1500 in those 3 shows for an over $2000 month goal.

Great!! I was writing you at the same time on Your thread!! My month was CRAZY--I had a little coaching from Doris Christopher-

Doris,Thank you very much for spending time with me in DC. Time is such a
compliment!!When I said I was having a tough time recruiting and booking you
simply said--
"Concentrate on the $2.00 meals-and build the guest list-big and close
in proximity-" It is less expensive to feed a family with our recipes
then it is to eat out!!Well I did just that went home booked the rest of the July to work 9
parties one a mystery catalog show-one fundraiser and the rest Cooking--5 were over $1000.
1 Catalog $500.
Fundraiser $1048.$948. SHOW AVERAGE-For the 1st time in years-I had $8522. in sales--5 booked for August
and My bookings are way up again--the recruits will follow..Show
schedule is up it will all work out--SO LIKE WHEN THE FREE PRODUCTS WOULD COME THE KIDS AND I WOULD SCREAM
FROM OUR PORCH---THANKS DORIS!!!I am so excited!!MORFIA

MORFIA said:
Great!! I was writing you at the same time on Your thread!!

My month was CRAZY--I had a little coaching from Doris Christopher-

I saw that - that was VERY COOL! We often make things harder than they really are!

word travels-FAST--I am happy to share-it-

Hey Morfia,Lacy was talking about a fake $100 bill her director gave her w/ a poem printed on the back about how the phone is your friend, and will help your family. Have you seen a file like this, I can't find anything in the files here. Thanks Morfia!

Congratulations on such a great month! Way to go. Did the bookings come from picking up the phone? or directly from your shows? Did you use any particular script to interest your potential host in booking a show? (to promote the budget friendly meals)

I LOVE this thread! Ask away folks! I have heard from many of you that you have an unsupportive upline, so if that is the case, you need us! The Directors on CS and DCS are an amazing group and are so willing to share.......USE THIS RESOURCE!

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing your results!

pamperedalf said:
Hey Morfia,

Lacy was talking about a fake $100 bill her director gave her w/ a poem printed on the back about how the phone is your friend, and will help your family.

Have you seen a file like this, I can't find anything in the files here. Thanks Morfia!

will keep checking-

Great job!! I'm ready to get my fall going!

So did you call to get this bookings. If so, past hosts, customers, friends, etc? What exactly did you say to them about the $2/serving meals? What did you cook at the show and how did you reinforce the $2/serving.

I so want to incorporate this for my fall.

Thanks so much for sharing!

What was it you said to get the bookings?

I'm with Meg and Morfia. If you have any questions for the directors here, fire away (uh, figuratively speaking, no real bullets please :))

Most of my bookings come from shows. When I do call, it is to offer or share with them something I think they would be interested in (versus simply asking if they would book a show).

mine are from all over-my 9 In July were phone-mostly now since most are coming from party's this is one of those month-Either they want to wait for school to start-so bookings are a little tougher just be more determined-Keep going-or you will be sitting home-mad you didnt--on that note-I am off to book a few more-

I have redirected several 'I want to wait til school starts' bookings to august shows by suggesting how nice it would be to get together with friends before the chaos of school. Something like an "end of summer" show.

legacypc46 said:
I have redirected several 'I want to wait til school starts' bookings to august shows by suggesting how nice it would be to get together with friends before the chaos of school. Something like an "end of summer" show.

Funny, I'm hearing: "I can't do September because school, etc. starts". Oh, well, on to more calls!

ok-now I have 6--And from 5-6 was HARD- I want 2 more-Off to another Ice Cream Party- last night a guest walked in with A bunch of bananas--I love this theme-I put on the invite bring your favorite topping to share---

Begin forwarded message:From: "Christopher, Doris" <[email protected]>
Date: August 22, 2008 10:15:57 AM EDT
To: "Morfia Schwarz" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: THANKS COACH!! Morfia,

I'm so glad to hear of your success! Congratulations Morfia! And keep up the great work and you're right, the recruits will follow!

Warm regards,
Doris

MORFIA said:
Begin forwarded message:

Subject: RE: THANKS COACH!!

Morfia,

I'm so glad to hear of your success! Congratulations Morfia! And keep up the great work and you're right, the recruits will follow!

Warm regards,
Doris

Wow! Nice work, Morfia! :)

Congrats Morfia - on the note and the success! Keep it up!

That's pretty awesome Morfia!

thanks-- But here is a little pressure---She is watching NOW--

MORFIA said:
Begin forwarded message:

Subject: RE: THANKS COACH!!

Morfia,

Warm regards,
Doris

WOW! What an awesome email to receive!! I would print this out and put it in a frame in your office!

KellyTheChef said:
WOW! What an awesome email to receive!! I would print this out and put it in a frame in your office!

Ditto!

Wahoo for you, Morfia! Keep up the great work.

KellyTheChef said:

Great idea, Kelly!

thanks all--I am happy to share the excitement--Keeping it SO REAL!!

MORFIA said:
thanks-- But here is a little pressure---She is watching NOW--

Hey...no pressure...
theyes.gif
thoregonian_bl_eye.gif
ththcaptain.gif

Related to Maximizing Business Success: My Experience Off CS and 9 Awesome Parties in July

1. How did you maximize business success while off CS?

During my time off CS, I focused on networking and building connections with potential clients. I also utilized social media and other online platforms to promote my business and reach a wider audience. Additionally, I attended various events and conferences related to my industry to expand my knowledge and make valuable connections.

2. How did you manage to attend 9 parties in July while also focusing on your business?

I strategically planned my schedule and made sure to prioritize my business commitments while also leaving room for social events. I also utilized my network to receive invitations to industry-related parties and events, making them a part of my business strategy.

3. How did being off CS affect your business?

Being off CS gave me the opportunity to step back and reassess my business strategies and goals. It also allowed me to focus on other aspects of my business that I may have neglected while constantly being on CS.

4. How did you stay connected with your clients while off CS?

I made sure to communicate with my clients through other means, such as email, phone calls, and video conferencing. I also kept them updated through my social media platforms, ensuring that they were aware of my availability and any changes in my business operations.

5. How did attending two shows per week contribute to your business success?

Attending two shows per week allowed me to constantly stay updated on industry trends and network with potential clients and collaborators. It also helped me expand my business reach and gain valuable insights from other professionals in my field.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies