• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Business Expenses: My Creative Cutters Set

but I just got the executive griddle and it only cost me $1.45! Woo hoo!I got the executive griddle. It only cost me $1.45.
jrstephens
I got mine in the mail today and just submitted my order.

I got:

Creative Cutters Set
Pie Crust Shield
Large Scoop
Apple Wedger
Chef's Tongs
Cake Pan Set

Do I get to write this order off as a business expense to help with the $75 going into my 1099?

I believe you can "reinvest" the products you earn.

I ordered the Cranberry Rectangular Baker for me and the Mini Fluted Pan for my 15yr old's holiday baking projects (she bakes her gifts every year). :D

I chose PC Dollars...but I haven't recieved them yet...hopefully soon. I think I will use them to order some supplies.

I got the mini flutted pan it's on its way, being a newbie and not having everything the pan was more expensive then the pc dollars. it's on it's way i can't wait to use it does anyone have a fav. recipe for it? thanks~tiffanyP

I chose the $75 PC dollars, as I was going to use it for Leadership... however I ended up just using it on a supply order that I have been putting off for over a month, as I have been broke (very, very, very few shows on the calender = no getting fun supplies when I already have enough)

I chose the fluted pan and the mini fluted pan. I am so excited to do cakes in the microwave in these!!

As soon as I get my $75, here is my list of what I am going to order.

Egg Separator
Adjustable Scoop
Stainless/Silicone Sauce Whisk
Cooking for 2 and More
Stripes & Tiles Kitchen Towels
Cutting Board

Can I pipe in? I didn't earn the stoneware promotion, but I just got 50 PC dollars for my second recruit qualifying. Yippee!! Right now, they're sitting on the counter in the kitchen, but I think I'm going to use them for Leadership Registration. (I didn't have the whole amount accounted for through Conference Club.)

I earned $50 thru the promo; I'm still debating on what I'll use it for! I might save for conference, or I might use it for supplies. I'm such a bad decision maker:rolleyes:

I got my $50 this week. I do the Conference Club thing, so I don't need the PC dollars for that. I'm debating whether to use it for supplies or to just pick out something for myself. Decisions, decisions.

I used the $50 PC dollars for:

1. Catalog tote
2. Silicone basting brush
3. Mini-whippers as door prizes
4. Mini-serving spatulas as door prizes
5. Small bamboo spoon set

I got level 2 stoneware...

I got the mini loaf pan and the 12-cup muffin pan....

And if I had gotten 3, I would have gotten the fluted pan! I still want that for the microcakes!

Congrats to everyone!

I'm going to get the PC dollars and just use it on a supply order and then order the stones I want on a host's order so I can make the commission, get points, etc.

I got my $50 yesterday. I think I'm going to use it on my next supply order. Would be nice to have a month without that expense!

Stoneware promoHi
I got my 75.00 dollars today and I so needed Catalogs and PP paper and some supplys I have not been this busy in my 6 years. 8,000 submited in Sept and so far 5,000 for Oct . I so want to get level 2 to go to San Franisco with my family

Doreen Zaino 252326

I'm not sure yet. I don't have the apple peeler thingy...does anyone else have it and thinks it is a "must have".

I got the $50 PC, but I haven't used it yet. I think I'll use it on a supply order.

nicolespcshows said:
I'm not sure yet. I don't have the apple peeler thingy...does anyone else have it and thinks it is a "must have".

I have the apple/peeler/corer/slicer thingy and just recently started using it. I did some apple themed shows using it and everyone fell in love with it. I let me new consultant use it at her open house during her demo and not only did she fall in love with it, her guests did too! If you decide to get it, you might want to invest in the stand too. I have a new home and there isn't enough of a ledge on my counters to properly secure it. So I have been using my daughters little wooden step stool that I painted for her. It look very similar to the stand we sell but it's way too big! But hey, it works in a pinch!:D

Can we say Santuko Knife !!!!!

I got the executive 11" square griddle off of supplies order. only had to pay $1.45 :)

pjpamchef said:
I was going to use my 50 PC $$ towards a supply order but now I am on the fence about getting the new chef's knife.

The knives are really wonderful and a great tool to show people.

I chose the PC$ ... I still have about $250 left of my TPC PC$...so I will be using it all over the course of the year to get catalogs, order forms, whatever new Spring Products I don't earn (although I PLAN to earn them ALL!), and put it toward national conference...I am not planning to go to Leadership -- my kids go back to school from winter break on the 8th and I just feel it's more important for me to be here with them seeing them off on their first day back...i wish leadership wasn't scheduled for those 3 days...but my family comes first.

pjpamchef said:

I was debating on this too!

nikkijo said:
I got the executive 11" square griddle off of supplies order. only had to pay $1.45 :)

I keep forgetting to check the supply order in case there is some cookware that I want at a cheaper price!:eek: I need to remember this when my recruting PC dollars come in. And I was thinking about the griddle, too! Oh well, I will love what I did get!

I ordered the Cranberry Rectangular Baker. I can't wait to get it!

I just got mine. I am using the $75 for show gifts and supplies for my holiday mystery host show. This will save me a bunch on prizes.:p

nicolespcshows said:
Just got this one last week and it's okay. I don't bake a lot (just for shows) but it's a great potato peeler.

Got my stoneware today! I am the proud new owner of the fluted pan and mini fluted pan!!

That's what I chose too! Can't wait to try them!! :D

chef131doreen said:
Hi
I got my 75.00 dollars today and I so needed Catalogs and PP paper and some supplys I have not been this busy in my 6 years. 8,000 submited in Sept and so far 5,000 for Oct . I so want to get level 2 to go to San Franisco with my family

Doreen Zaino 252326

Wow Doreen, that's AWESOME!!!! How did you do it?

I am spending my $75 that I earned towards Leadership, since I just recently promoted to future director, I didnt have enough time to start conference club, so between the stoneware promo and some of my recruits qualifing I get to go to Leadership for free, at least the conference, I still have my travel expenses.

Abey

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items