• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Job Fair Success: Ideas for Showcasing PC and Attracting Leads

In summary, the Job Fair will be at the local community college on Thursday and PC and recruiting show leads will be showcased. Table space was only $30 and there will be college students there. Ideas for the booth would be helpful. The flyer for the event is called "The Green Ladies" and has information about what is included in the kit and how much it will cost during the qualifying period.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have the awesome opportunity to participate in a Job Fair next Thursday at the local community college. I will be able to showcase PC as well as get show leads. It is 4 hours and table space was only $30!!!! There will be college students there I'm sure - as well as people of all ages.

So - I need ideas! I've done booths before but not those like a job fair. I have access to electricity and am taking my laptop and showing the Your Life Your Way DVD. I'll print flyers, take our recruiting brochure "the Green Ladies" I call it, - but really I guess I'm looking for your wisdom and clever unique ideas!

I would bring everything in the starter kit. That's about it. That way they can see exactly what they get for the price. You could make a flyer showing how much you made in your last 6 shows or your last month. Also showing them how much the products are normally vs. the price of the kit. And maybe the chart of director benefits. It maybe over kill but this is specifically for people looking for a job.

I'm not sure what the flier is called, but in the files section there is one with the breakdown of what you will spend on your kit and during you qualifying period vs. what you will make. It is very impressive when you look at it in black and white.

I'll look in the files and on my computer and see if I saved it.

Thanks Kearstin - that flyer is great. I remember seeing that awhile back.

Theres another that has something in it like "whether you love to cook, dont know how to cook...the PC is for you". I'm searching my files for that one.

That one comes to mind because the mom of one of my preschool kids is thinking of signing up! She is young - just 21 and says she just doesnt know how to cook - so we've scheduled a show (with me) and I am going to let her help me and use her kit credit. I told her she did not need to know how to cook at all - in fact this would help her with her little family and she would learn to love cooking!

1. How can I make my Pampered Chef booth stand out at a job fair?

To make your booth stand out, try using bright colors and eye-catching decorations. You can also offer free samples or demonstrations of your products to draw in potential leads. Additionally, be sure to have plenty of informational materials and business cards available for interested individuals to take with them.

2. What are some effective ways to attract leads at a job fair?

One effective way to attract leads is to have a visually appealing and engaging booth. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for those who sign up for your Pampered Chef mailing list or schedule a party. Another tactic is to have a raffle or giveaway for a popular product to entice people to stop by your booth.

3. How can I make sure I am effectively showcasing Pampered Chef at a job fair?

First, make sure to have a clear and concise elevator pitch that highlights the benefits of Pampered Chef products and the business opportunity. Have a variety of products on display and be prepared to answer questions and provide information about the company and its offerings. It may also be helpful to have a laptop or tablet available to show potential leads the Pampered Chef website and social media pages.

4. What are some tips for engaging with job fair attendees at my Pampered Chef booth?

One tip is to be friendly and approachable. Smile and greet people as they pass by your booth. You can also offer them a sample or ask if they have any questions about Pampered Chef. It's also important to actively listen to their needs and tailor your approach accordingly. Remember to follow up with interested individuals after the job fair to further engage with them.

5. How can I use social media to promote my Pampered Chef booth at a job fair?

Before the job fair, create posts on your social media pages to let your followers know where you will be and what you will be showcasing. During the job fair, take photos and share them on your social media pages with relevant hashtags and location tags. This can attract more people to your booth and also allow interested individuals to connect with you after the event. You can also offer a special discount or promotion for those who mention your social media posts at the job fair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TammyJo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies