• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximize Sales with Our High-Value Packages - Reach $6000 Goal

In summary, Nancy is feeling discouraged about her month and her goal is $3000. She is hoping to hit the $6k but with the 3 cancellations she just had, $3000 might be a stretch and is her new goal.
What is your goal? The value of the packages is really high this time :money:. Means a lot of new products. I am planning to hit $6000

Would love to hit the $6k but with the 3 cancellations I just had, $3000 might be a stretch and is my new goal. Doing a flea market tomorrow and hoping to find 10 peeps to do a Mystery Host show as an aide in the recovery efforts. :)

I should have had the 10K month this month instead of last for the PC Dollars and sellathon...someday I'll do better with my timing. LOL

WAHOO to all those who achieve their goals!!!

My goal is $3000 - I'm gone the 18th through the end of the month.

I'm pretty sure I'll make the $3000 - BUT - I have a host who is signing, and trying to decide if she wants to use her show as her first show, or take the kit credit (I know - no brainer....but she's the one who has to make the decision.)
Anyway, if she decides to sign, it's going to be tighter with the $3000 goal.

That's when I'm glad that I'll also get the Director's pkg.! :D:party:

My goal is pretty high. I'm hoping to hit $7k this month. No real reason other than the free products/PC Dollars. I'm trying to push myself and my hosts more than I normally do. My first show on the 5th was a $1k show and the one last night will be pretty good (I think they'll close at around $800). So far no cancellations.

Well , for the first time in almost 12 years I have only 1 show on the books, so no SAT for me this time. I usually get the top one too. Sigh.....

Nanisu said:
Well , for the first time in almost 12 years I have only 1 show on the books, so no SAT for me this time. I usually get the top one too. Sigh.....

Me too. So far I just have one. May was one of my best months ever and this is usually what happens to me. The following month isn't good. Oh well. I already submitted two shows that were from the end of May and at least hit the $1250 with those. That's my main goal - hit the $1250 to remain eligible for HO leads. And at least I'll get the Director package. :) I'm hoping for at least a couple more shows, so maybe I have a chance to hit the $1500 level???

I am over 3000 for the month and have 8 more shows, so as long as they all hold I will be over 6000. I want those PC$!!

3,000 is my goal and will be a stretch. I'd love the 6,000 but isn't in the cards this month. May was the worst month I've had in years --only 2 shows! June isn't shaping up to be much butter. :( I usually hold 8-12/month. Time to work the phone.

Thankful for the Director pkg. Takes the pressure off of earning the 6,000.

i'm looking at 1500... first time i'm even having to stretch for this. just means i need to pick up the phone more. 3 shows yet, and two fairs.. YES, Barb, thank goodness for the Director Package

I will not even hit the $1250, so no leads for me for awhile...they have pretty much all been busts anyway. I have NEVER not hit $1250 in 12 years of pc. Pretty discouraged. And then to add to my stuff...my brother died suddenly on Monday. Not a good month.

Oh Nancy, BIG (((hugs))). I'm so sorry for your loss sweetie.

Nancy, I'm so sorry for your loss. We are here for you!

Nancy, I am so sorry for your loss and for your frustration.

I'm so sorry for your loss, too. :( That's terrible news.

Nancy, I am so sorry for your loss. You know it is ok to have a month where you step back especially when something like that happens. That is really impressive that you can even say you have never had a month less than $1250 in 12 years!! Wow! The great thing is that even when you are discouraged and not having a good month, when the time is right you will be excited to get going again just like when you were brand new. Also since you have been doing this for 12 years don't discount your loyal customers. You could always send an email with what is going on and let them know your website is open!

Yeah I already did send out an email....but i will send one more. I trust the Lord in all of this, He knows what's best. Just having a downer of a month. Oh well, National will perk me up I think.

Nancy, I am so darn sorry that your brother passed. {{{{HUS}}}} You take the time you need with your family...that is the most important thing.

Malinda Klein said:
Thank goodness for the Director Package

This is my fall back!! I had some cancellations and some that did not return guest lists...so their parties were low sales. I did have a "rescue" party this past weekend. Woman booked a party for last Saturday from a consultant that lives a far distance away. She never heard from the consultant and was scrambling to find someone. I became her someone! I have 2 or 3 bookings from it. The consultant that lives a distance away is not on my team, but imagine never calling a host back to say "hey this is much further away than I thought" or something. I have a bridal show at the end of the month that I hope does well.

So far I'm at 3200.00, but I don't think I'll make 6000.00. Thank goodness for the directors level :D

Nancy- many many hugs.
I will end up around 4k. Some of you may remember that I have been at a crossroads for some time about slowing down. I have decided to do between 4-6 shows a month and no more. I like this pace. I know I won't earn a ton of incentives and I am ok with that. I realized after going much more slowly this last few months that I like having a life again. I am going to focus on recruiting and strengthening my team and be happy with that. This month I am only doing 4 cooking shows and I have 3 catalog shows going. It's perfect. My oldest son has 40 baseball games this month- including tournaments every weekend. We finally had his school baseball banquet last night and he was one of only 3 freshmen who lettered on varsity. I just don't want to miss any more than necessary. These next 3 years are going to go by fast.
Anyhoo, sorry for the veer. I want to thank all of you for your earlier insights.
On the happy side I am gettin a snazzy Coach purse at conference so life is goood. :)

beckyjsmith said:
Nancy- many many hugs.
I will end up around 4k. Some of you may remember that I have been at a crossroads for some time about slowing down. I have decided to do between 4-6 shows a month and no more. I like this pace. I know I won't earn a ton of incentives and I am ok with that. I realized after going much more slowly this last few months that I like having a life again. I am going to focus on recruiting and strengthening my team and be happy with that. This month I am only doing 4 cooking shows and I have 3 catalog shows going. It's perfect. My oldest son has 40 baseball games this month- including tournaments every weekend. We finally had his school baseball banquet last night and he was one of only 3 freshmen who lettered on varsity. I just don't want to miss any more than necessary. These next 3 years are going to go by fast.
Anyhoo, sorry for the veer. I want to thank all of you for your earlier insights.
On the happy side I am gettin a snazzy Coach purse at conference so life is goood. :)

Becky - that is an awesome post! Thank you so much. It's great to hear you say that, because I respect you and your business, and it's nice to know that you can be so real about it all. The months where I've done 10-12 shows have been overwhelming for me, and it seems like when I do a month like that, alot of areas suffer. I don't host coach as well, I don't follow up as well, I forget my hosts names at their shows :)o!), I don't communicate with my team as well, and I miss more nights of tucking my little guy into bed.
It's hard though when other people seem to be achieving so much, and I think that I could be doing that too. But in reality, 6-8 shows a month is about all I can do and maintain my life the way I want it to be. Actually, I prefer 6 shows. That's good month, and I can maintain between $3500-$4000 a month in sales that way.

Becky, please tell your son congratulations!! I know how exciting and proud he (and you, too) must be of his achievement. Usually if a Freshman is allowed on the Varsity team they don't end up playing much. Way to go!!

Good for you in setting your priorities!! Congratulations on the snazzy Coach bag!

I just submitted over $1100 and I have about $1700 to submit in the next couple of days. I would love to get to $6000, but I have a couple of weaker hosts towards the end of the month so we will see. Director package is great to fall back on, but I love that once you reach $6000 you get 5% back.

My goal has been to hit $6,000 from the beginning. Sell A Thon really motivates me :) I have about $3,000 typed up right now, only 2 are submitted 3 will close in the next 24 hours, so that should get me a little further. I have 5 more cooking shows and 4 catalog shows, so if I keep up with my hectic schedule and host coach I should be good. I want the 5% in PC dollars.
Also my goal is to finally break my recruiting record and get 4 new recruits. I have signed 2 and am working on it!

What is "Sell a Thon Check in"?

"Sell a Thon Check in" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants to come together, share ideas, and learn new techniques for selling our products.

How do I register for "Sell a Thon Check in"?

You can register for "Sell a Thon Check in" through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the event and follow the registration instructions.

Is there a registration fee for "Sell a Thon Check in"?

Yes, there is a registration fee for "Sell a Thon Check in". The fee covers the cost of the event, materials, and meals provided during the event.

Can I bring a guest to "Sell a Thon Check in"?

Unfortunately, "Sell a Thon Check in" is only open to registered consultants and not guests. This ensures that all attendees have a similar level of knowledge and experience with our products and sales techniques.

What should I bring to "Sell a Thon Check in"?

We recommend bringing a notebook, pen, and any materials or products that you would like to share or discuss with other consultants. You may also want to bring business cards for networking purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
3girls
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • Sheila