• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Newsletter: Your Feedback Welcome!

In summary, the March Newsletter serves as a way to connect with customers and keep them updated on new products, promotions, and recipes. It is sent out once a month and customers can unsubscribe at any time. Feedback can be provided through email, customer service, or a feedback form. Personal information will not be shared with third parties.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Here is my March newsletter. you are more then welcome to use it.

Would love to know what you think.

Attachments

• march newsletter.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 514
Great Job Brooke! It looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!:D

I should also add that I did borrow some ideas for my newsletter. I don't want to take credit away from anyone how's ideas i copied.

Thanks!!Thanks for sharing, I think it looks awesome!!!:D

Brooke-great newsletter. Thanks for sharing.

I want to correct you on the April guest special. It is a set of 2 micro fiber dish cloths (not the towels in the new catalog). You get 1 artichoke and 1 lilac. It's not a choice.

Thanks I guess I need to look those over again

Do you email these out or print & mail them out?

I convert it to pdf then email it.

Though if someone requested I mail them one I would.

Great Job Brooke!!!! Looks great!

1. What is the purpose of the March Newsletter?

The March Newsletter is a way for us to connect with our customers and keep them updated on new products, promotions, and recipes. It also gives us an opportunity to gather feedback from our customers and improve our services.

2. How often do you send out newsletters?

We send out newsletters once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. This allows us to share any new or upcoming information with our customers in a timely manner.

3. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. However, we would love to continue to keep you informed about our products and services.

4. How can I provide feedback for the newsletter?

We welcome any feedback you may have about our newsletter. You can send your feedback by replying to the email, contacting our customer service team, or filling out the feedback form on our website.

5. Will my personal information be shared with third parties?

No, we value your privacy and will not share your personal information with any third parties. Your information will only be used for the purpose of sending you our newsletter and for improving our services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • jules