• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mango Curry Discontinued - No Warning!

In summary, the Mango Curry Discontinued product contained a blend of mango, curry powder, cumin, garlic, and other spices, but was discontinued due to low sales and ingredient availability. There are currently no plans to bring back the product, but alternatives such as Thai Red Curry or Indian Masala blends are available.
KateInTheKitchen
Gold Member
Did the now-discontinued sauces (mango curry and... one other?) just disappear with no warning? I could have sold a whole bunch of the mango curry if I'd known they were going! Sad. :(

They aren't gone yet. They will be gone March 1st. Make those calls!

I think they're gone, in Canada at least! I can't see them anywhere on our website, and I couldn't find them in Pampered Partner either. They also aren't on our list of products being retired at the end of the month. I'll contact head office tomorrow and find out what's up.

Have you updated P3? Restarted your computer? Could be a "burp" :)

Yup! Always run the update before working with an order. I'm convinced they've just disappeared. LOL

Related to Mango Curry Discontinued - No Warning!

1. What ingredients were used in the Mango Curry Discontinued product?

The Mango Curry Discontinued product contained a blend of mango, curry powder, cumin, garlic, and other spices to create a unique and flavorful sauce.

2. Why was the Mango Curry product discontinued?

Unfortunately, the Mango Curry product was discontinued due to low sales and availability of ingredients.

3. Is there a chance that the Mango Curry product will be brought back?

At this time, there are no plans to bring back the Mango Curry product. However, we are always open to hearing customer feedback and suggestions for potential new products.

4. Can I still purchase the Mango Curry product anywhere?

No, the Mango Curry product has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.

5. Are there any alternatives to the Mango Curry product?

Yes, we have a variety of other sauces and seasonings that may be similar to the Mango Curry product. We recommend trying our Thai Red Curry or Indian Masala blends for a similar flavor profile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDode
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam