• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Directorship: Celebrating My Fifth Consultant's 4th Show!

In summary, Dawn became a director after conference last year. She has been a consultant since 2003 and has had her sights set on Directorship for a long time.
dawnsclassycupboard
My fifth consultant just submitted her 4th show! Without the official call from home office, I have made Directorship! With the lack of my personal contacts understanding what this means or how exciting this is, I am turning to all of you.

Thank you all for being here!

I'll see you at conference 3 with bells on!

That is awesome, Dawn!!!! Way to go. That is really exciting! Were you thinking your 5th would qualify in time for Conference? Have a great time walking across that stage! :D :)

Yay!!!I will be in the audience clapping as hard as I can for you!!!!!

Dawn/Light

Congrats!That is terrific Dawn!! Way to go!!!!! :D :D :D

That is soo awesome!!!!! I'm happy for you. You'll have to share some of your recruiting tips with us all. I'm in need of some encouragement these days. Would love to get my recruites to have the same experiences as me, but they don't seem to last. Haven't had one in a long time and hope I can get some info from conference to help as well. Good LUCK! :) :) :)

wahooooooo! congrats!!!! =)

gmosullivan said:
That is soo awesome!!!!! I'm happy for you. You'll have to share some of your recruiting tips with us all. I'm in need of some encouragement these days. Would love to get my recruites to have the same experiences as me, but they don't seem to last. Haven't had one in a long time and hope I can get some info from conference to help as well. Good LUCK! :) :) :)

I can't say that I do anything special to get recruits. Excitement in your business goes a long way. I notice that when I am more energized at my shows is definately when I get leads. You are right, you can not make people have the same experiences as you have. They have to want it for themselves. Out of 10 recruits, I have had one (well now 2) that really wanted to make this work for them and had the drive to make it happen. The first one just decided to go inactive last month. It happens. I was glad to have her on my team for as long as it worked for her but now she feels like she had to move on in her life. The key is to not get discouraged and to keep recruiting and to give everyone a chance.If someone shows interest in the business but you think that they won't be successful, don't just write them off. It is your job to sign them up and mentor them but their job to make their business a success.

You definately will get lots of tips and renewed excitement for your business at conference!

Thanks Dawn for the info/support. It's great and I cann't wait till the conference. I'll be there on the 2nd one. :)

Way to go!I am so happy for you Dawn!! I will be cheering for you when I see you walk!
Candy McIntyre
Maine Consultant

CONGRATULATIONS DAWN!!!! I'll be at Conference 3 cheering you on too!

Dawn:

I'll be at Wave 3 and will cheer you on!!

Congratulations!

Mary :)

Thanks guys. No one in my personal life understands how exciting this is except for, believe it or not, my mother-in-law. She is my biggest cheerleader. I am so excited to be going to conference with many girls from my upline's cluster. (My director isn't able to go this year :( ) But many of the girls that I am going with I went with last year so it is all that much more exciting. I made this my goal last year and I made it! I am jumping out of my skin to get there!!

You are all so great for all the support you give! :D

Congrats!Congratulations, Dawn! I'll be at session 2 so I won't see you, but I'm very happy for you. I hope to be in your shoes next year!

Way to go!!!!! :D

Diane

Thats so exciting! I'll have to cheer from you at home- won't be able to go to conference this year. Maybe next summer. How long did it take for you to become a director?

janel kelly said:
Thats so exciting! I'll have to cheer from you at home- won't be able to go to conference this year. Maybe next summer. How long did it take for you to become a director?

I have been a consultant since Nov of 03. My sights were set on Directorship after conference last year. Of course I was hoping to do it by Leadership but National is a great backup. So, from the time I made it a goal to now, 1 year.

What does it mean to be a Director in Pampered Chef?

Being a Director in Pampered Chef means that you have achieved a leadership position within the company. As a Director, you are responsible for mentoring and supporting a team of consultants, as well as meeting certain sales and recruiting goals. It is a prestigious level within the company and a great accomplishment for any consultant.

What are the requirements for achieving Directorship in Pampered Chef?

To become a Director in Pampered Chef, you must have a minimum of five active consultants on your team, including yourself. You must also meet certain sales and recruiting goals within a specified time frame. Additionally, you must attend and actively participate in training and leadership events provided by the company.

What benefits come with achieving Directorship in Pampered Chef?

As a Director in Pampered Chef, you will receive a higher commission rate on your personal sales, as well as bonuses for meeting team sales and recruiting goals. You will also have access to exclusive training and support from the company, as well as the opportunity to attend leadership events and conferences.

How long does it typically take to achieve Directorship in Pampered Chef?

The time frame for achieving Directorship in Pampered Chef varies for each consultant. Some may achieve it within a few months, while others may take a year or more. It depends on the individual's sales and recruiting efforts, as well as the growth of their team. However, with dedication and hard work, it is an achievable goal for any consultant.

What is the best way to celebrate achieving Directorship in Pampered Chef?

There are many ways to celebrate achieving Directorship in Pampered Chef. You could host a special party or event for your team, invite your friends and family to celebrate with you, or even treat yourself to a special gift or trip. Whatever you choose, be sure to take a moment to reflect on your hard work and success, and enjoy the feeling of reaching this milestone in your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • sfdavis918
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • insaneusmcwife