• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Choices: Celebrating 2 Years with PC - October 2005 Newsletter Sale

In summary, when faced with multiple options, it is important to carefully consider all options and weigh the pros and cons, as well as seek advice from trusted individuals. Factors to consider when making a decision include values, priorities, potential consequences, and impact on others. To avoid impulsive decisions, take time to reflect and gather information. If a decision is regretted, it is important to acknowledge feelings and learn from the experience. Building confidence in decision making takes practice and self-reflection, including trusting instincts and seeking feedback from others.

What sale should I offer to my customers for my anniversary with PC?

• Buy one, get one 20% off (same item only)

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • 10% off anything with a 2 in the item number

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 10% off everything placed by a certain date

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I am sending out my email newsletter and I wanted to have a sale in the newsletter to celebrate my 2 years with PC - October 2005 is when I started. I'm not sure what to give without giving away the bank! Here are my possibilities...

I think the option of anything with a 2 in it would be confusing. The 10% off could cost a fortune. :)

I like the first choice!!! Good luck!!!

I would go with the 1st one also

Yes, first one since not too many people buy 2 of anything...it should reduce your "payouts".

Anyone else have an opinion? Comon, this board is full of loud mouth....heh...where's the strike through when ya need it?

IF you did the 10% by a date you could enter it under a past host # and wouldn't cost you anything.

You don't want MY opinion LOL because I tend to give away WAY too much!

I just took a break from doing my newsletter as well and I offer all my customers and hosts 20% off anything in the book for one week only. Cannot be combined with a current past host discount and exclusive only through me.

Last edited:
My 3 year is in January. I'm offering a cake (I'm making the one in the rice cooker) to anyone who has at least 10 confirmed guests. If there are not 10 I have the cake for my family to eat.

I often use the 10% off deal. As a matter of fact, I offer that to people who belong to my Birthday Club. I figure I'm usually making at least 25% commission, so I don't feel like I'm giving away the bank. Just be sure to make the timeline short. I do a month for the Birthday Club and, generally, two weeks for special occasions.

Related to Making Choices: Celebrating 2 Years with PC - October 2005 Newsletter Sale

1. How do I know which decision to make when faced with multiple options?

The best way to approach decision making is to carefully consider all your options and weigh the pros and cons of each. You can also seek advice from trusted friends or family members to help you make a decision that aligns with your values and goals.

2. What factors should I consider when making a decision?

Some important factors to consider when making a decision include your values, priorities, potential consequences, and the impact on others. It's also helpful to take into account any relevant information or data that may influence your decision.

3. How can I avoid making impulsive decisions?

To avoid making impulsive decisions, take some time to reflect and gather all necessary information before making a choice. It may also be helpful to think about the potential consequences of your decision and consider if it aligns with your long-term goals.

4. What should I do if I regret a decision I've made?

If you regret a decision you've made, it's important to acknowledge your feelings and take responsibility for your actions. You can also reflect on what led to the decision and learn from it for future decision making. If possible, you can also try to make amends or find a solution to any issues caused by the decision.

5. How can I build confidence in my decision making abilities?

Building confidence in decision making takes practice and self-reflection. Start by making small decisions and reflecting on the outcome. Over time, you will become more comfortable and confident in your decision making abilities. It's also helpful to trust your instincts and seek feedback from others to validate your decisions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • PChefRenee