• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making calls

rebajoe

Novice Member
Silver Member
Nov 16, 2008
Hi

I was wondering, do any of you make calls on Friday evenings? (for customer care calls, to get bookings, calling referrals, etc.) I haven't yet. For those of you who do what is the reaction you get? Do people mind that you are calling on a Friday evening?

Thanks
Rebajoe

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I don't usually, just because I often can't get in touch with people and am often working Friday nights anyway. Usually I do Sunday nights or Saturday mornings. Don't always reach people then either ...

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I do. Well, I didn't tonight because I was working feverishly to get ready for a PC shower tomorrow morning. I had a show last night and worked all day, so I had to get everything switched over to shower stuff tonight.

PamperedchefDaly

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2008
I hate making calls any day of the week. I always feel like I'm a telemarketer and I am intruding. :( I stay away from Friday nights and Monday nights. Sunday evenings are good, because everyone has had their weekend, and now they are switching gears for the new week.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I don't really pay attention to the day that much. When I do call, I greet them, and the first thing I do is ask "is this a good time?" This gives them an out right off the bat and they don't have to feel guilty about not taking the call. And if they do say it isn't a good time, I make sure I take all guilt away by ensuring them that's fine, and asking when would be a better time.

rebajoe

Novice Member
Silver Member
Nov 16, 2008
Thank you all for your responses. This site is GREAT!!!

Rebajoe

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Honestly it doesn't matter WHEN you call, within reason of course, because some people will be busy or not home no matter when you call. Call when you can & when you're thinking about it! As Nora said, as long as you are asking them if its a good time for them you're ok. Good luck!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views