• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making a Collage of G's & J's with a Pampered Chef Catalog

In summary, to make a collage using a Pampered Chef catalog, you will need G and J shaped cookie cutters, a cutting board, scissors, and a glue stick. You can use any type of Pampered Chef catalog for this project and it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour or more depending on your creativity. To make a visually appealing collage, use a variety of colors, patterns, and sizes of G's and J's, and consider adding other elements like photos or stickers. This collage can also be used as a decoration for a Pampered Chef party.
Jennie4PC
So my sons homewark this evening was to make a collage out of pictures of letters J's and G's cause the kids are getting those 2 sounds confused. Well the only magazine I have laying around my house is a PC catalog unfortunatly they dont have any thing but the jar opener but they do have a few G's so my sons G's have Great grilling Cards, Garlic Press, Girl (cut out from the front page) Gold and a green simple additions bowl still working on finding J's

How fun! How about the Juicer?

Recipe for Jerk Chicken Nachos?

robinlkoch said:
Recipe for Jerk Chicken Nachos?

The class would all giggle and say, "He said 'JERK'." LOL.

Don't forget Mom - or doesn't he know your name? -__^

Jumbo Turner, Jar Opener, Julienne Peeler, Jumbo Slotted Turner

Grilling Planks
Grill cleaning brush
Garlic Press
Grill Pan
Grill Press
Gravy Separator
Garlic-infused canola oil
Great Grilling (recipe cards or gift set)
Guest towel set

Jumbo turner
Jar opener
Julienne Peeler
Jumbo Slotted Turner
Jamaican Jerk rub
Juicer

I can't find any others.

I obviosly didnt look hard enough for J's thanks guys

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Don't forget Mom - or doesn't he know your name? -__^

Umm, Mom starts with an M. LOL!

1. How do I make a collage using a Pampered Chef catalog?

To make a collage using a Pampered Chef catalog, you will need a variety of G and J shaped cookie cutters, a cutting board, scissors, and a glue stick. First, use the cookie cutters to cut out as many G's and J's as you want from different pages of the catalog. Then, arrange them on the cutting board in a creative way and use the glue stick to stick them together. You can also add other elements like photos or stickers to enhance your collage.

2. Can I use any type of Pampered Chef catalog for this project?

Yes, you can use any Pampered Chef catalog for this project. You can use current catalogs or old ones, as long as they have a variety of images and designs that can be cut out and used for your collage.

3. How long does it take to make a collage of G's and J's with a Pampered Chef catalog?

The time it takes to make a collage of G's and J's with a Pampered Chef catalog will depend on your creativity and the size of your collage. It can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour or more. It's a fun and relaxing activity, so take your time and enjoy the process!

4. What are some tips for making a visually appealing collage?

To make a visually appealing collage, try to use a variety of colors, patterns, and sizes of G's and J's. You can also add other elements like photos, stickers, or other cutouts from the catalog to add more texture and interest. Experiment with different layouts and don't be afraid to overlap or layer the cutouts to create depth.

5. Can I use this collage as a decoration for a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can definitely use this collage as a decoration for a Pampered Chef party. It's a great way to showcase the products and add a personal touch to the event. You can also encourage your guests to make their own collages using the catalogs, making it a fun and interactive activity for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
rennea
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
iteachncook