• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Your Show Spectacular: Tips & Tricks

In summary, to make your Pampered Chef show fun and exciting, it's important to relax and have fun yourself, offer theme shows, and incorporate interactive elements such as games or contests. Don't just talk at your guests, but engage them by asking questions and getting their input. It's also helpful to slip in some one liners about the products and share funny stories to keep the show entertaining. And don't forget to keep the show at a reasonable length and have some surprise giveaways and delicious samples to keep the energy high. Happy cooking!
to make your show fun and exciting?

Relax, have fun yourself (act like you enjoy what you are doing). Offer theme shows, and I play either the left right game or queen of shoppers.

Make it as interactive as possible - ask the guests questions, get their input, etc. Do NOT just keep talking like it's lecture time or something. Try to slip in some one liners about the products or tell funny stories about odd things that have happened with the products. And don't make your show long!!!!

I heard a great idea at a meeting last night. The director plays the Got it Love it game. When she shows a product, the guests have to scream "got it" if they do. And if they tell why they "love it" she throws Dove chocolate at them. Now what woman doesn't love good chocolate! I think I want to try this. She said ppl think she's crazy but that's what makes it entertaining :D

Heather, tell us about these games!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of making our shows fun and exciting for our guests. One thing that has worked really well for me is to incorporate interactive elements into the show. For example, you could have your guests participate in a quick game or contest related to the products you are showcasing. This not only gets them excited and engaged, but it also helps to showcase the versatility and functionality of our products. Additionally, I always make sure to have a few surprise giveaways throughout the show to keep the energy high and the guests on their toes. Another tip is to incorporate some personal anecdotes or cooking tips during the demonstration to make it more relatable and entertaining for your audience. And of course, don't forget to have some delicious samples for your guests to try! I hope these ideas help you make your shows even more fun and successful. Happy cooking!

1. What are some tips for getting more guests to attend my show?

One tip is to create a sense of urgency by setting a deadline for RSVPs and offering a special incentive for those who RSVP by that date. You can also utilize social media to create buzz and invite potential guests.

2. How can I make my show more interactive and engaging for my guests?

Try incorporating games or activities into your show, such as a recipe guessing game or a hands-on cooking demonstration. You can also encourage guests to participate by asking them to share their own cooking tips or experiences.

3. What are some ideas for creating a visually appealing display of products?

Consider using different levels and textures to add dimension to your display, and use color-coordinated or themed items to make it eye-catching. You can also use props or decorations to create a specific vibe or atmosphere.

4. How can I encourage guests to place orders at my show?

Offering a special discount or deal for orders placed at the show can be an effective incentive. You can also highlight the benefits of purchasing products at the show, such as avoiding shipping costs and being able to take items home immediately.

5. What should I do to follow up with guests after the show?

Send a personalized thank-you note or email to each guest, and include a reminder of any special deals or promotions that were offered at the show. You can also follow up with a phone call or text message to see if they have any questions or need assistance with their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Samantha Bruce