• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Perfect Popcorn with Your Cell Phone Microwave | Watch Video

In summary, you can use any type of popcorn kernels with this method, microwaving for 2-3 minutes and listening for popping to slow down and stop. You do not need a special container or bag, but make sure to leave room for the popcorn to expand. It is not recommended to add toppings during the cooking process. It is safe to use a cell phone in the microwave, but it's always best to consult the phone's manual or manufacturer for any warnings or precautions.
they said on fox news yesterday it was a hoax.

It was put together by a bluetooth headset company to get people to want to use bluetooth headsets with their cell phones instead of cooking their brains. Pretty funny, though!Urban Legends Reference Pages

Good Morning America tried it live on air to see if it worked & it didn't lol.

Personally I think people need to be more productive with their time....get outdoors, plant a tree---volunteer---!

vwpamperedchef said:
Personally I think people need to be more productive with their time....get outdoors, plant a tree---volunteer---!
...post drivel on Chef Success...

Related to Make Perfect Popcorn with Your Cell Phone Microwave | Watch Video

1. Can I use any type of popcorn with this method?

Yes, you can use any type of popcorn kernels with this method. Just make sure to follow the recommended amount listed on the popcorn package.

2. How long should I microwave the popcorn for?

The time will vary depending on your specific microwave, but typically it takes about 2-3 minutes. It's important to listen for the popping to slow down and stop to avoid burning the popcorn.

3. Do I need a special container or bag to microwave the popcorn in?

No, you can use any microwave-safe container or bag to make perfect popcorn with your cell phone. Just make sure to leave enough room for the popcorn to expand.

4. Can I add butter or other toppings during the microwaving process?

No, it's not recommended to add any toppings during the microwaving process as it can cause the popcorn to burn. It's best to add toppings after the popcorn is done cooking.

5. Is it safe to use my cell phone in the microwave?

Yes, it is safe to use your cell phone in the microwave as long as the microwave is functioning properly and the phone is not damaged. However, it's always a good idea to consult your phone's manual or manufacturer for any warnings or precautions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies