• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Delicious Fruit Salsa: Recipe Wanted!

In summary, to make fruit salsa, you will need a variety of fresh fruits such as strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, and mango. You will also need some lime juice, honey, and a touch of cinnamon for added flavor. To prepare the fruits, wash and chop them into small, bite-size pieces and place them in a bowl. While fresh fruits are recommended, canned fruits can be used as a substitute if drained well. The salsa can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, but is best enjoyed fresh. Fruit salsa can be served with tortilla chips, pita chips, as a topping for grilled chicken or fish, or as a topping for ice cream or yogurt. Get creative and enjoy it in any way
pamperedmomto3
I have a host that is looking for me to demo fruit salsa. Anyone have any idea where I can get the recipe or is someone willing to post it. TIA

I think the recipe is called Apple Berry Salsa. Search the files and you'll find it. I think it's in ALL THE BEST.

I make a pineapple salsa with pineapple, onion, cilantro and red bell pepper. Pineapple Salsa
1 can crushed pineapple
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 vidalia (red) onion, diced
Lime zest
1/2 lime juiced with citrus press
cilantro to taste

pamperedmomto3 said:
I have a host that is looking for me to demo fruit salsa. Anyone have any idea where I can get the recipe or is someone willing to post it. TIA

Here you go! This is absolutely wonderful....

Attachments

• Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips.doc
    69 KB · Views: 269
Thank you!

1. What ingredients do I need to make fruit salsa?

To make delicious fruit salsa, you will need a variety of fresh fruits such as strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, and mango. You will also need some lime juice, honey, and a touch of cinnamon for added flavor.

2. How do I prepare the fruits for the salsa?

Wash and chop all the fruits into small, bite-size pieces. For the strawberries, remove the stems and dice into smaller pieces. For the kiwi, peel and dice. For the pineapple, remove the skin and core, then dice. For the mango, peel and dice into cubes. Place all the fruits in a large mixing bowl.

3. Can I use canned fruits for this recipe?

While fresh fruits are recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can use canned fruits as a substitute. Just make sure to drain off any excess juices before adding them to the salsa.

4. How long will this fruit salsa last?

If stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, this fruit salsa will last for up to 3 days. However, it is best enjoyed fresh on the day it is made for optimal flavor and texture.

5. What can I serve with fruit salsa?

Fruit salsa is a versatile dish that can be served in many ways. It goes well with tortilla chips, pita chips, or cinnamon-sugar pita chips. You can also serve it as a topping for grilled chicken or fish, or as a topping for ice cream or yogurt. Get creative and enjoy it in any way you like!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Deb V
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies